Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vape + sploof effectiveness?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by grizdog, Feb 14, 2014.

1. i have a SSV, and i dont know what people mean it smells like popcorn. the first good 5 pulls smell like dank, and then the popcorn fades in till it gets really rough, and smells burnt. i usually stop well before that.

but im using a Gatorade bottle with like 15 20 bounce dryer sheets in it and holes in the center bottom.

but ya, im going to try it out here in a few mins, new weed in the vape, and if the first hit smells like dank after the sploof, ill know. 

if all goes bad, i have a cig and fe-breeze

2. you should be fine man:]]
    i use my vape in my living room with a very anti pot family from the bible belt. and they can never tell. but my mom has a super nose for pot too. haha and they never know