Vape/Smoke Shops In NYC - What Are They Smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by garrison68, Jan 3, 2015.

1. I live in NYC, where recreational weed is still illegal.  A number of "smoke shops" have opened up, with smokable products that seem to be legal being sold.  One place in my neighborhood is packed tonight with people, and full of smoke.  What is this that they're smoking?  I went in once and the person there tried to explain it, but I didn't understand.  They have all kinds of things to use, and smokable materials, that I am not familiar with. And no, it's not tobacco, or E-cigs, as far as I know, and certainly not actual weed.  Is this some kind of "near-weed", without THC, or something like that?  Thanks.   

2. You sure it isn't a hookah bar? Give us a company name

3. Maybe it is E-cigs or something.  I'll have to check it out again.  Thanks.  

4. I'm guessing NYC doesn't allow any unmentionable synthetic versions, but it's probably just like herbs. Like normal herbs. Who the fuck knows. Some people smoke tea leaves :confused_2:

If the dude running the shop can't explain what it is, I would steer clear. It can't be safe to be inhaling, and is probably illegal.

My money is on ecigs

5. Look for something along these lines

Attached Files:

6. Well it is def not a hookah bar, we have those places and they're different.  I thought the guy was talking about something that has CBD's, but no THC.  Is this possible?   There's a number of such places.  

7. More than likely is a Vapor lounge. They're pretty fun to smoke on and can be smoked inside "clubs"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll
    If it's a "CBD" Vape bar then they're getting scammed hard as fuu

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

8. Hemp has less than 1% thc and loads of cbd. I doubt they are smoking hemp though. There are a lot of these low thc high cbd strains of cannabis out there, but they still have thc.