Vape smell?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by NocturnalBlazer, Apr 8, 2015.

1. This may have been asked before but I am wondering how much vapes smell and what like? I am getting a flowermate 5.0s. Thank you for your time and help.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh man your going to love that vape had mine over a year still going strong. Smell? It dissipates very fast after exhale along with the smell within a few mins tops. It's smell will not stick to things like smoke will on clothing walls so on and smell forever. Outside or with some air movement it will not carry smell downwind more then 1 to 2 foot it dissipates to quickly. You can cover with air freshener or plug in deals like the ones that plug into a wall & in a closed room no air movement you won't even catch a whiff at all. However remember if your the one vaping you will smell it as your inhaling it lol. Have a friend use it if you don't mind sharing... See if you can smell it how close you have to get so on. I did my test i got the results above. Remember not to overcharge not good for unit so don't leave it on charge all night. I have seen some do this & get away with it also use it while charging. I would not recommend doing that however as it could damage the unit.

3. Thank you!!! and how long do you usually charge it for? Also where did you get yours? If online then what website?

4. I lost mine but have been thinking about buying another at puffitup.com they're having a great deal $84.99 if you use coupon code FM i originally bought mine from wizardpuff.com and don't do it!!!! Use puffitup customer service is 100x better and a cheaper deal. And shipping is really fast from puffitup from what I've read.

5. #5 Hated, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Extra emphasis on the wizardpuff hate.
    Wizzard puff beats up babies with puppies! I dont have pics but trust me it happened.

Also they use some underhanded tactics to promote there site.

6. #6 hitops, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    I got mine at http://wizardpuff.com/products/flowermate-v5-0s-multi-temp-vaporizer Puffitup has them also but I would make them come down off the price of $99.00 listed here http://www.puffitup.com/Flowermate-5-0S-p/flowermate50s.htm
    I know smiss the makers of this item list wizard as a verified authorized dealer-seller. I think puff it up may also be. Heard lots of good about puffitup but I have no personal experience with them. A friend of mine on here has dealt with them with no problems however. Wizard got a bad rep for people pushing the site on forums I guess & paid for doing so got banned on another forum from my understanding. The forum was fuckcombustion. Check it out lots of good info on that site about the flowermate. I had no problem with wizardpuff stuff arrived verified it on smiss site as genuine product via scratch code on box paid with credit card was easy. If you're worried about getting a clone or knockoff contact the maker for a list of dealers. That or ask if a website is a verified authorised dealer. Direct link to smiss site > http://www.smisscigarette.com/ Also keep this to verify the scratch code on the site.

7. #7 hitops, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    You're welcome. The 1st charge took about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs if I remember right. Last a long time way long tho. Now when it alerts me it needs charging aka it blinks the light on button repeatedly its takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hr max. The thing you want to do when charging is just remember when you put it on charge & do it at a time you can be back to take it off charge. This is to avoid overcharging when the light on bottom changes its done unplug it. From dead empty about 2hrs charge time. If you're a little late 20 minz getting it off charge after the charged indicator light changes color no biggie. Just don't want to let it go an extra hr. This will prolong the life of the device & batteries. It's all in the manual. You won't be charging it much though because of its extra long battery life it's best in class for this in the portable market. It holds the top spot for battery life last I checked.

8. The above are great to know if you get a pen vape and also remember to scrub the chamber or try to keep it clean after every few uses. When the residue builds up the heating coil doesnt light up as much. It also gets gunkier as it goes. The coils can be sensitive though.

9. Don't get a pen with exposed coil system it would be the same as combustion. The flowermate has a ceramic chamber not exposed coil its a true vaporizer will produce vapor not smoke as combustion does.