Vape resin ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MinorMindTricks, Dec 3, 2013.

1. I have a da Buddha Vape I've been using it for quite awhile it bow has some pretty thick brown residue on the bowl piece not sure if that's what it's called but the piece u load the weed in but back to the point I was wandering does that stuff get you super high? Can I dab it ? Any info on the topic will help

2. Not sure about if you can dab it, but definitely scrape it out and save it. It can be reused and it DOES get you ripped.

My personal favourite is to throw it in with my ground bud and keif, then mix it all up.

Hope you like getting your ass kicked if you do that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Or save your self the trouble and go ahead n scrape it in the trash. I don't think it affects the vapes performance until there's enough to clog it

4. I don't agree with that at all and I think scraping away resin is an extreme waste, unless you don't like using it.

Just put a new screen in your vape, it can at least handle a few bowls with resin put in. I've never had much of a problem with it. With my Heat Island, I could do about 6 or 7 resin bowls.

And I don't even need to waste the screen either. Once they finally are gunked up, I just pop em out, scrape off what I can, and rub it in some iso and rinse with hot water. My screens always come out super clean like this and work like they are new. 

I LOVE having resin build up, one of the best parts of vaporizing! It gives BACK to you.

5. That's vape goo, u can dab it, that's the only way I use mine, collect it so ur bowl is like rand new n smoke it when ur dry or for a extra kick

6. Hiw should I store it just a container

7. Do you get vape residue with the solo?

8. [quote name="ChiefOne" post="19096221" timestamp="1386117760"]Or save your self the trouble and go ahead n scrape it in the trash. I don't think it affects the vapes performance until there's enough to clog it[/quote]Obviously no idea what you're talking about if you said throw it away...That's pure THC goo inside the wand of the DBV.Heat up the unit for 10 minutes. Remove the hose. Take a poker, like the one you got with the vape, bend it slightly and scrap all the goo loose. Tap it out. Ball it up. Made you some wand hash...

• Like Like x 1
  9. [quote name="ckycampmember" post="19105806" timestamp="1386252932"]Obviously no idea what you're talking about if you said throw it away...That's pure THC goo inside the wand of the DBV.Heat up the unit for 10 minutes. Remove the hose. Take a poker, like the one you got with the vape, bend it slightly and scrap all the goo loose. Tap it out. Ball it up. Made you some wand hash...[/quote]well just because its balled up doesnt make it hash... thats residual tar left from the smoke and burning of the kush. personally i prefer smoking bud to its residue

10. Why ask us when you can just try it? The worst thing that could happen is you don't get high off of it ,and you look silly trying to smoke some "THC-less" black gunk.

11. Well its not actually tar unless the vape has been combusting the weed from being turned up too high.  Otherwise it's literally thc oil that has condensed onto the wand over time. 

You're right that it's not hash, its oil.  They are both concentrates, but old school hash is heated and pressed kief, wax and dab are usually chemically extracted concentrate.  Oil is created either through glycol concentration or vapor condensation.

• Like Like x 2
  12. yes i am aware of what wax is. but talking about vapes now....the left over bud, duff, is not the same as the oil. The oil is something left over but no its not the leftover "res" resin comes from Smoking pieces

13. [quote name="ChiefOne" post="19107142" timestamp="1386271570"]well just because its balled up doesnt make it hash... thats residual tar left from the smoke and burning of the kush. personally i prefer smoking bud to its residue[/quote]That black tar goo is what's leftover from combustion. And what's caked inside of bowls and slides. Not even remotely comparable...On a vape that yellowish gold brown reside is pure thc that gets stuck to the glass during extraction. You don't combust the plant material so none of that crap you're talking about is relevant. Thanks. Try again.

14. [quote name="ChiefOne" post="19107201" timestamp="1386272172"]yes i am aware of what wax is. but talking about vapes now....the left over bud, duff, is not the same as the oil. The oil is something left over but no its not the leftover "res" resin comes from Smoking pieces[/quote]No AVB is totally usable and not what we where discussing. You can straight make food with it or make butter or marijuana infused cooking oils with it. It's worth saving.

15. [quote name="ckycampmember" post="19108013" timestamp="1386281916"]That black tar goo is what's leftover from combustion. And what's caked inside of bowls and slides. Not even remotely comparable...On a vape that yellowish gold brown reside is pure thc that gets stuck to the glass during extraction. You don't combust the plant material so none of that crap you're talking about is relevant. Thanks. Try again.[/quote]haha you just repeated what i said?? I explained resin and then you gave me an example. sooo thank you! but your acting like an educator when I never said the things you accused me of. I really do not care at all about any of this so go on and enjoy your vape! sounds like you need a bowl :bolt:

16. [quote name="ckycampmember" post="19108029" timestamp="1386282032"]No AVB is totally usable and not what we where discussing. You can straight make food with it or make butter or marijuana infused cooking oils with it. It's worth saving.[/quote]no what??? Did i say it was unusable? No, i didnt. I am very aware of the many usages of it, but thanks for teaching me all that you superiorly know over me!!1!

17. It's not black it's light brown almost goldish

18. [quote name="ChiefOne" post="19108069" timestamp="1386282442"]no what??? Did i say it was unusable? No, i didnt. I am very aware of the many usages of it, but thanks for teaching me all that you superiorly know over me!!1![/quote]thanks for tho info but know need to be a asshole

19. I smoke the screen from my No2. I can get one good hit out of the screen alone. I scrape the others claen and save it till I have a bit. It rocks ya.

20. There is no smoke... its called vapor dumb ass.