Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape resin?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by minimid, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hey guys I just got a e cigarette... It's one of those one with the glass vaporizer! I was wondering if I could make resin, That I got left in my bowl, mix with those liquids for e cig! Anybody has an idea?!

2. No just don't really people

3. I wouldn't suggest it.. Most likely the resin wouldn't mix in a definite proportion with the e-cig cartridge to make it able to smoke. Even if it could, I highly doubt it would be enjoyable much less healthy.

4. But what if I really wanted to?!

5. then go right ahead, no ones ganna stop you

6. I really don't know if it will dilute though!

7. try it and tell us how it worked out

8. do some research, e-cigs are awful. my uncle tried to quit cigs with one, it paralyzed many of the muscles in his tongue, he can barely talk. my other uncle never quit cigarettes and now has lung cancer.

9. Well I just put half a g of the ball in some liquid