Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape recommendations?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TerrellSuggs, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Hey blades, I'm at college this year and smoking outside is getting painfully cold (syracuse). So, I want to buy a vape to smoke indoors. Any suggestions? I can go up to 200 but I would prefer to use less because I want to buy a bong this summer. All help is appreciated.

2. Mflb Is what everyone is telling me.. Now I just need a good website.to order from

3. The only vape i have liked was the volcano.

4. MFLB is one I can vouch for on your budget.

5. MFLB is the most discreet for tokage. it is at vaping strength heat in 3 seconds, and back to cold not much longer than that. its tiny, easy to cup in your hands, and you dont have any heat up time to wait. it does have a smell but nothing blowing into a shirt and spraying febreeze wont fix

6. i love my mflb and my vaporgenie

7. Ever hear of the Volcano? its $1000 but worth the money.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv1_RqZ6Smk[/ame]

Check it out.