Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape reccomendations?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mista P, Jul 13, 2008.

1. i wanted to buy a new vaporizer for under 120 dollars thats really good or good enough to get me fucked

2. Greetings,

$120 is not a lot in terms of vaporizers. If you're willing to spends a little more money, you can easily get a vaporizer worth your money.

Most vaporizers at this price are incredibly unreliable, ineffective and plain old cheap. You'll get what you pay for.

This vaporizer is a technical replica of the Silver Surfer Vaporizer but is much less expensive. It's only $160 and I know a few people who swear by it.

http://www.dabuddhavaporizer.com/buy-a-buddha.html

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

3. i 2nd a da buddha, i have one, it its the best money ive ever spent.. pic of mine

if u order online, use the coupon code "paul" without the " 's and save 10%

[​IMG]

4. $160 isn't gonna be enough for something thats high in quality. I saved up $550 and got the super vape-zilla, I love it! Best vape I've ever hit, taste,high,and quality are pretty much unmatched. Brefore that I had vapor bros, but I've hit the majority of vapes that are well known on the market. You can try Da Buddah, I've never seen it before.

5. I've hit ever "high quality" vaporizer out there. A Volcano is the only one worth a shit IMO, and still not worth the price. It's moreso the most convenient vaporizer I have it.

If you do get a Volcano - put it on 219 degrees Centrigrade....I've found that's the best.

6. you think da buddha and the silver surfer aren't quality made?? you can smack somebody in the head with it and maybe kill them and there wouldn't be a scratch or anything wrong with the vape..

You would have 1 less friend but a pretty much indestructible vaporizer.. i dropped mine on concrete last week getting out of my truck, the metal housing smacked it pretty hard to, 0 scratches, 0 dents, works perfect

Try dropping one of those plastic vaporizer on concrete and see if it doesn't break lol...

Da Buddha vs a hammer
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gYnIfVd9HtQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gYnIfVd9HtQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    try that with your cheap vaporizers and see what happens lol

7. Greetings again,

KiNg KoNG is absolutely right. Although almost every other vaporizer in the price range of <$200 will be pretty much an expensive paperweight, Da Buddha is a definite exception.

Da Buddha is a solid system, reliable and durable and effective. You can not go wrong for the price. It's also very versatile, you can buy various customized pieces and set it up however you like it.

If price is no object, I would recommend the Volcano; it is truly one of the masterpieces of vaporization technology. It is very steep in price, but it will last you a lifetime. I use one on a regular basis and it have never once failed me.

8. Get a Vapor Brothers. You can get it for $140 w/ free shipping off eBay.
    Lifetime Warranty as well, it is definitely a very nice quality product.
    I've been extremely satisfied with mine.

9. How does a Da Buddha compare to a Silver Surfer? I've been thinking of getting a customized SSV for a while now, can anyone give me some pros/cons of them? Just figured I'd save myself some money if Da Buddha really is that similar.

10. its basically the same exact thing except da buddha doesn't have any hand made custom glass pieces like the surfer(wand, mouth piece, knob). It has the same internal workings of the surfer and da buddha is hands free, with the surfer you have to buy a add on for hands free use..

With the surfer the air hole where the air exits by the healing element is smaller so you can get mabey 1-2 extra hits with it per bowl(da buddha air exit hole is the size of the wand), but i average 7-9 hits with da buddha per a .2g bowl full with the temp knob turned to 1-2pm and the last hit at 3pm on the temp knob..

ill post pics of it if need be, just tell me what to take a pic of and i will

11. Alright thanks man, that helps. Now I'm so torn though.. I'm going to use whichever vape I get for a long time, so I wanted to customize the shit out of a SSV. I just don't know if it's worth paying $320+ for.. even though I know it probably is, long term.

12. just remember if you break the glass parts there way more expensive to replace(if u buy custom) for the surfer, with da buddha, the wand with 3 free screens and a tube is only 20$.

You can also buy a non custom wand for the surfer that is also 20$ but isnt the whole idea of the surfer to have custom glass parts :rolleyes:

13. Greetings,

Take a page out of the long book entitle "Hard Lessons Learned The Hard Way by the U.S. Army", from the chapter on the M16.

Don't buy flashy, buy smart.

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

14. If you're willing to spend 120, might as well add another 40 to that and get something that IS higher quality, like the VaporBrothers Vaporizer. I've had one for over 4 years and everyone I introduce it to loves it. You control the temperature and the hits and you'll get super-baked. Plus you can scrape the tube and glass piece after it builds up with a golden-brown powder and either vape it again or smoke it to make your herbs last longer. (Much better for you than scraping resin when you're desperate)
    Plus, if you're vaping for health reasons, VaporBrothers now has a toxin-free ceramic heating element that I trust over other brands that leave a metallic taste in your mouth.

***Buying a vaporizer and want a FREE GRINDER? Use referral code 842270 at vaporwarehouse.com***

15. I am hitting my vapor bros. as I type thanks to the hands free feature!
    smooth, tasty vapor, & it doesnt BLACKEN your herbs, so the vaped herb ends up being chronic for butter or qwiso

vapor bros is my vote

edit: the time is now 4:20! :)