Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieShay, Jul 22, 2013.

1. I want to get a vape pen, as I hear some pens like the Power Pen with its new 'flower tip' and the SutraVape will allow you to smoke bud in them as well as oil/hash. I'm totally new to the vape world as I'm just used to plain bud with a hand pipe, but feel ready to explore something new in an inconspicuous way, like a pen. What is your experience with these kinda pens, do they really allow you to smoke bud? I hear it may cause some systems to break. I have no contacts that sell hash/oils/what-have-you, does anyone know of good contacts in the Washington County, Tx area? Thanks! 

2. Dont get a pen. The bud feature sucks on em. I doubt u have access to concentrate unless u have a card. But even so, get a nice desktop vape if u live on ur own. If u live with parents get a portable vape : pax or the lesser value , mflb

3. Yeah, I haven't even tried concentrate before as I have no local contacts who have access to a card, especially in Texas where its totally illegal!  :cry: Lol! If you guys recommend that a pen is not worth it for both flowers and oils, then I suppose there's really no point getting one. Ill prob just end up purchasing a gorgeous hand-blown glass elephant pipe on Etsy! Lol!

4. Get a portable vape? Mine is very small and concealable

5. Any specific brand recommendations? :) I like doing research before making expensive purchases lol

6. Pax by ploom. What i have. $250 and it is amazing, just requires cleaning.

Mflb $100. Look that one up. Good for anyone on a budget but i u have money then get the pax.

Depending if u live on ur own u can get a vape that plugs into the wall

7. Awesome, thanks for the recommendations, I'm really diggin the Mflb! Gonna do some research and look into more options ✌