Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape Q's

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bluntedbravo, Aug 2, 2008.

1. wassup city?

I did a google search after deciding i am going to save my mulah up for a vaporizer and chose vapor bros to be my purchase
    (i like the way it looks and that it's a ceramic heating element which is apparenty better
    and safer)

but in one of the forums i read (http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/118487-handsfree-vs-regular-vaporizers-2.html)

shaggy 69 is told by thecolonel that vapor bros is in fact Not ceramic! why do they say it's 100 percent pure ceramic element everywhere online? I'm a little
    worried now and hopefully the blades can help me out with some vape-enlightenment.

Should i get the hands free model or the regular? if i want the easiest vaping experience
    should i get the hands free?

oh yeah! randy, i know, but i saw The Butterfly Effect tonight with my buddies, and i rate it 5 stars.. highly recommended.

:smoke:

2. If your worried about the heating element, I would say go for the VaporWarez 3G because it is ceramic and has a five year warranty. Plus, on ebay at least, the price for a regular one is $120 and for the handsfree is $140, with some extra goodies included for both. As far as getting the regular or the handsfree is just personal preference. Me personally, i like to sit back in a recliner while vaping, so i bought the handsfree version.

3. All of the new Vapor Bros. vapes have 100% ceramic heating elements. I just bought the hands free about 2 months ago after using a friend's for a long time. It's the original box style vape and it kicks ass. They also don't use any glues or metal with the ceramic element like other rip-off brands do. Buy it.

4. I use the ez vape and have a hotbox as well any opinions on those?