Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape Poo

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by psychhawk, Sep 12, 2011.

1. What's the best recipe to use for baking this? I've been saving up my vape poo and I'm wondering best how to use it. Thanks.

2. Like ABV weed? i just make firecrackers out of mine. but that is with like 6-8 grams. it depends on how much you have. if you have like 28 g's or more i'd say make cannabutter. but if its around 10 g's go with firecrackers.

3. I used about a 1- 1.5g per firecracker of vaped weed in my firecrackers, and one kept me high for 6 hours. My suggestion is, if you have like 10g, make oil with it!

4. I wait till I have ~32 grams of vaped weed and make canna-oil with it and put it in a batch of brownies. Makes 8 brownies with ~4g of vaped weed in each.