Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape Pens

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by itderpxp, May 21, 2014.

1. Hi guys,

I realize that there are many threads about people asking "what's the best vape pen?" 

After spending a few hours on this forum I realized there really isnt a thread that compiles all of that? ( correct me if i'm wrong here) 

I am personally looking for a vape pen that can smoke wax, and looking at the cloud right now.  

Could the really experienced members help me compile a list of the best/well acclaimed vape pens/ vapes? That way when another noob like me comes by interested in one, they could just look at this thread, see the top 5 vapes in their section, maybe with some description or reasoning why, and move on.

2. #2 ByBySucker, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
    how would these compare to the cloud ? 

4. idk

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've tried a few vape pens, although they smoke wax as expected, coils gone out prematurely and hard to clean without breaking them. I've searched for other pens and there's one that stands out but didn't end up getting it, because I got an oil rig instead. The pen is from puffnug called vape sabre, it has a huge heating chamber and the battery seems different, it cost $79, check it out.

6. i own a smokeshop in SF and we have A LOT of different types of pens, and when it comes to wax, its all the same, ecxept for the bottom battery peice, if u get cheap pens like cloud, they f up by themselves easily, cloud is a fake china pen, i would reccomend VISION SPINNER battery piece, with any non-glass top piece