Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape pens

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Nov 18, 2013.

1. I did not buy my vaporizer, it's actually my brother's. I'm not sure what kind it is, it has some logo on the button though. After some looking around on the internet, it looks nearly identical to a Cloud pen vaporizer. Are these vaporizers good for stealth vaping? Can I vape inside and not worry about the smell?

2. People will say they do not smell. They do. Not as much as smoking, but their is still a smell. It's easier to mask though.

3. Thanks, Ganja. You think I could vape in my gameroom with this pen, go over it with some febreeze, and be ok?

4. No problem. I prefer candles, a little less suspicious, but yea febreze would do the trick.

5. Hell yeah, I've been using a candle recently in my room anyways since it smells like heaven and Christmas. I think I've found a plan ;)