Vape pens

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by toPekomSeW, Nov 9, 2013.

1. I've been thinking about buying a vape pen/ecig because I have a few oil connects now. I want to use it for oils and eliquid and probably by some attatchments for dabs and dry herbs.

What do you guys think is the best vape pen for oils and eliquid?

P.s. I'm planning to spend anywhere around $80-300.

2. Check out the making an oil pen thread by MaxPayne. From what i can tell ou can put together a far better pen/ecig for <$80 than you can get "name brand" >$100.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

3. There are no attachments yet that do herb well. Sorry.

4. I don't really need it for herbs. More for dabs oils and e juice

5. Will do.

6. You'll definitely be better off making your own if you plan on oils and ejuice/tincture. I'd get a good glassomizer/clearomizer and a good dripping(dabbing) atomizer. There's quite a few good recommendations in that thread.
    My recommendation would be to get an Ego V battery($20), a protank 2 or iclear30s ($13-$20) clearomizer/glassomizer, and probably just a Phoenix wax atomizer (<$5). All from fasttech.com for killer deals and free shipping, it can take a few weeks to arrive though.

7. I think I might just do that. Thanks.

8. Can I use the protank 2 for hash oil and eliquid?

9. You can use it for eliquid and/or pg/vg tincture.

10. #10 toPekomSeW, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    Ok and what attachment should I get for hash oils or dabs?

Edit: other than the Phoenix

11. #11 DownTheCross, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
  12. Alright thanks man!

13. Vaping as a safer option to cigarettes, arguing that there’s no tobacco smoke, so it’s got to be safer. It remains to be seen if that’s true, and there is some evidence that the stuff inside vapes and e-cigs is toxic. But beyond that, there’s the fact these things occasionally blow up.