Vape pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by chrisb420, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Im thinking about buying a vape pen. But im wondering how much smell it will give off. Thanks

2. #2 tygerstylz, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
    Despite what anyone says vaping still smells. Although not nearly as much as a blunt or bong rip if someone were to get near you or enter a room after you vape it will smell like weed. Yes you can sploof spray ect but regardless there is always some smell.

3. The dissipates VERY quickly, and it won't really seep out of the room/immediate area you're in. By dissipates quickly, I mean unless you're in a sealed, dry room/area it will be unnoticeable in at most a couple of minutes.
    Some pens combust, thus have more of an odor, and I'm sure if you were to vape like a vape(freight) train the odor would surely be stronger and linger a bit longer.

But tygerstylz is correct in saying there IS still an odor. If there's not some sort of odor, I'd have to say you need to have a good talk with your guy/dispensary.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

It looks like they re-branded the eGo battery and the tank is like none I've ever seen, but why make an "attractive" dabbing tank and market it almost as much as a whole e-cig starter setup?