Vape pen

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MeettheMeat, Mar 29, 2013.

1. :hello: :) I'm always looking for the perfect vape pen. I've only used the Gentlemen's vape pen and I like it. Before I spend the money, I want to make sure this is the right choice. I looked at the Gpen at a smoke shop and I just don't like their gimmicky style. It looks like it'd be all flash with nothing to back it up. I just want it to work and not be sketchy. My friend says that Gentleman's is really good about replacements and things, which is good because I break everything! Let me know what to do!

2. maybe look into the atoms raw.

3. Why would that be better than Gentleman's?

4. I'm in the market for the same thing and these are the ones that I am torn between;
    The G-Pen, The 710 Pen, or the Vaper Cone. I have been doing tons of research on here and everyone has their pro's and con's. I still have yet to find one with a true nail like
    heating element. They all seem to use ceramic and coils. This will be my first Vape pen but not the first I have used. My buddy has the Atmos Raw, and he lent me his Micro Gpen so I could try it out. I like the Atmos because it has clouds of smoke and the micro does the same but smaller puffs. Still a good pen for on the go. I just don't want to spend that much considering it is my first buy and to be honest it all is the basic concept imo. I'm just trying to see what people prefer more and it seems like recently people have been disliking the G pen so i'm leaning more towards the vapor cone. What do you guys think of the three I have said? Or anymore options? I just think these are not the cheapest pens, but mid grade at a decent price and I won't be smoking plasitc or give myself some kind of metal poisoning.

5. Atmos thermo

6. I was thinking of getting the cloud but heard of plastic in the bowl and having to replace the bowl often so now I'm looking into the g pen. Haven't seen anything bad about it yet and it's only 70 bucks

7. for oil (and dry herb), go VaporX XRT ($100)
    for dry herb, Pax by Ploom ($250)

I've tried many brands and these are the best, IMO

8. Any reviews on the 710 pen?

9. I have the micro g and its nothing special. Super low quality material, it comes with two and one already has loose plastic floating around inside. Ive already replaced one of the skillets as well. The chamber is designed fairly well but leaves much to be desired.
    After all of the reading I have done over the past couple weeks trying to make my choice, Ive ordered a micro vaped with the glass globe attachment. I have decided on this pen for three reasons: the 510 design is versatile and will honor many different brands of attachments, customer support is good, and the glass globe attachment is the closest thing to a nail I have seen yet. Plus its way sweet to be able to see the vape action through the globe.
    I just ordered it today so hopefully I made a solid choice. Ill submit my findings once ive broke her in. ;)