Vape (Pax) temp question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 2313, Mar 16, 2014.

1. I saw someone say in a forum that if you vape on the lowest temperature and gradually move through your heat setting you will get the highest because you get the full range of cannabinoids. Is that true? I also heard if you vape on a lower tenp you are going to more of a sativa head high and you get a indica type body stone on higher temps. Is that also correct? Thanks for any insight

2. I turned to reddit for answers on my Pax because I didn't get any high the first few times of trying it but after yesterday I've been baked! They told me to take 4 long pulls on low and mix the oven; turn it to medium and do the same thing; finally turn it to high and you're good from there. Works like a charm!

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

3. Setting my Pax on high blasted me into Space last night lol

4. I agree that a lower temp does give more of a head high..personally i love vaping with my PAX on low-medium settings because i get pretty blasted off of those two alone. I haven't really messed around with the high setting much unless i'm sharing the Pax with my girl or one of my buddies haha

Not sure how true this is, but i find that after a 10 min vape session, if you stir up the pax chamber it gives you a much thicker vapor production (it works for me). That being said my usual Pax sessions start off at low until i see vapor production taper off then i pump it up to medium and bake on that setting until the ganja gets to a nice brown color lol

Well...that's how I used to do it before i quit for this drug test coming up lol

5. I briefly used the high temp setting for most of my session last night and about 6 draws sent me to the moon hahaha it was so intense