Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape my kief?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rezo, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Just looking for some opinions. I have never vaped kief before and was wondering if anyone really enjoyed it. I honestly like both the high I get from smoking and the one I get from vaping so I rotate between the two.

EDIT: I just vape with an MFLB.

2. [quote name='"Rezo"']Just looking for some opinions. I have never vaped kief before and was wondering if anyone really enjoyed it. I honestly like both the high I get from smoking and the one I get from vaping so I rotate between the two.

EDIT: I just vape with an MFLB.[/quote]

I do my annual week tradition of kief Friday out of my extreme q. Yes it works does make it a little harsher but damn you get blazed.

3. Yeah, i actually vaped kief last night.
    I was faded!

4. I vape my keif with my mflb sometimes, but I try and avoid it because the ignition temp is so low, and it leaves little black marks on the screen.

The high is unreal, though.

5. you're better off loading a bowl. that kief will fry up quick, but nonetheless get you baked

6. kief would already feel more like a vaporizer high considering it's way more THC than CBD, you would probably just get 2x higher off of it

7. [quote name='"OneLoveMaryJane"']kief would already feel more like a vaporizer high considering it's way more THC than CBD, you would probably just get 2x higher off of it[/quote]

^ That.

8. Bud is to cake as kief is to frosting, frost your trenches up :smoke:

9. I usually take a line of it, place it on tin foil hanging off of a table, light a llighter underneath the foil and inhale it with a straw... Feels like smoking a blunt to the face within seconds.

Or I just top my bowls with it :)
    never thought of vaping it.

10. [quote name='"chiodos367"']I usually take a line of it, place it on tin foil hanging off of a table, light a llighter underneath the foil and inhale it with a straw... Feels like smoking a blunt to the face within seconds.

Or I just top my bowls with it :)
    never thought of vaping it.[/quote]

Uhhhhhhh...a line...of kief? That's way too crackheadish

11. I used some in my MFLB once. I had it half and half mixed with green, so It didn't stick to the screen, but it tasted really good. I suggest it :hello: just don't let it stick to the screen, as you'll be fucked. :eek:

12. Wow a lot of people responded yesterday. Well I did end up vaping it by mixing it with regular bud and holy shit were the hits rough but I got high as fuck haha. Definitely worth trying just be aware you are going to cough something rough.

Edit: If that doesn't make sense I woke up and I am still baked. :)

13. [quote name='"Rezo"']Wow a lot of people responded yesterday. Well I did end up vaping it by mixing it with regular bud and holy shit were the hits rough but I got high as fuck haha. Definitely worth trying just be aware you are going to cough something rough.

Edit: If that doesn't make sense I woke up and I am still baked. :)[/quote]

Yeah, but its always worth it. :smoke: