Vape Liquid Recipes?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by KGB Kermit, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Hi all,

Was just a quick one, has anyone created weed e cig juice (vape liquid) using g their own flavours?

I've made my own regular juice with no issue. I was just thinking the flavour of the weed would surely kill off any other flavours and prevent them coming through?

Any ideas or previous experience please let me know, don't want to waste any green on useless juice that doesn't work.

Many Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Depends on the flavors and the type used. Can find fairly good info on sites like.
    -http://e-liquid-recipes.com
    It's mostly aimed at the Nicotine crowd but it's the same base VG-PG-PEG400 that most Cannabis vapes use.
    I added high proof Alcohol tincture to the stuff and it works well enough.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see it's another deep rabbit hole you can fall into.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  3. I can relate on the rabbit hole lol. Thanks for the heads up. I've already used recipes off of that site and they work well. I'll give it ago, will have to make up a tincture first.

Big thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. So you are just mixing the tinture to the ejuice recipe? Was this just a test? I didn't know it was safe to vape an alcohol tincture.

5. They make a drink called the Backdraft where your basically inhaling the hot vapors off a full shot glass of 190 proof.
    Even when I was dripping pure tincture into an open coil RDA it's nowhere near that much Ethyl Alcohol vapor.
    The only real danger from all I have read is you can get really hammered really fast as it bypasses the digestion tract.

Since we are just using the Alcohol as a carrier and it's only 2 or 3 drops on the coil wick I usually can't even taste it.
    I'm real sensitive to Alcohol any more so if it was gonna create a problem it would be on me.

I do both mix Tincture into PG-VG-PEG and vape it in a tank or drip both Juice and pure tincture depending on how fast I need it to work and how fucked up I want to get. :)
    =======================================================
    https://nypost.com/2015/08/11/you-can-now-get-wasted-by-inhaling-booze/
    1. Cached
    Aug 11, 2015 - The pop-up bar, Alcoholic Architecture, uses a humidifier to pump a gin-and-tonic vapor into an enclosed space. Patrons absorb their alcohol from the “Cloud” by breathing in the vapors and by soaking it in through the skin and eyes.
    =========================================================
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Wow, amazing. That is pretty awesome :)

7. Wow, what a large collection of vapes you have, I also strive to collect this :love-mj:!