Vape left at my house, no idea what Im doing

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by cooldgamer, Jan 15, 2014.

1. So I woke up today to find a EGO-T case sitting on my couch.  A few friends came over last night, and one of them must have left it.  I open this thing up and found an ecig, with a vaporizer pen with no markings sitting beside it.  It seems to have some battery in it, but it's displaying 0 puffs once I put on the heating chamber.  I packed it up with bud as much as I could thinking that it just ran out, but that didn't fix it either.  I plugged it into an old ecig charger from a while ago, and it charged fine, but it's still displaying 0 puffs even with 3/4 battery.  

It looks like an AGO G5 by the pictures online, but their manual didn't have anything about troubleshooting.  Can someone help me  :confused:

2. So u stole their shit they left then jammed bud in a oil pen?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It already had bud in it, I just ashed it and packed it.  I'm going to give it back to him when I see him next, just wanted to use it while I could

4. #4 stickyglassOG, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    what a loser. so you stole someones vape pen and now are asking advice on how to use it.................... 

5. #5 cooldgamer, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Read my last post.  I texted him that it was here, and am going to give it back next time he comes over.  I probably should have worded the OP a little bit better..

6. OP you aren't doing anything wrong..I don't know why the hell people are jumping down your throat.

If you wanted to try out his vaporizer while it was at your house..I'm sure your friend would have absolutely no problem with that.

Just ask him how to use the damn thing lol.

7. He hasn't responded back to any of my messages, I think his phone is dead.  That's why I came here to ask, figured if anybody would know it would be you guys  :smoke:

8. [quote name="cooldgamer" post="19345213" timestamp="1389801648"]He hasn't responded back to any of my messages, I think his phone is dead. That's why I came here to ask, figured if anybody would know it would be you guys :smoke:[/quote]Some of those pen style vapes are meant for oil only, so they combust herb. Not sure if that's what you have there, but if it is, it's pretty much just an electronic one hitter

9. I'm pretty sure that's what it is, but it still looks awesome enough to want to try out.  Here are some pics (sorry for the clutter, my computer has a lot of wires):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. #10 lFourTwenty, Jan 15, 2014
    There's no way to increase the temperature? If the display isn't changing and the vape heats up, it's probably just the display broken because it's a cheaper vape.

You should still be able to use it without the display working if the pen is heating up.

11. The pen isn't heating up, it just flashes 3 times while displaying 000, then turns off.  There was bud here and he never pulled it out, so maybe he was on his way to the headshop to get it fixed..  Either way, this thing is taking way too much of my time, I'm just gonna go smoke my bong  :bongin:

12. #12 lFourTwenty, Jan 15, 2014

Yeah dude fuck it..most of those pens suck anyway because they combust..so you will get better hits from your bong.

Also your charger might not have worked since it's for a different product.

If you want to try out vaporizing, you should get a real vaporizer..they are awesome

13. That's the Ago g5 . You have to push the button 6-7 times to turn it off and on.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Oooook... to start with, pens don't combust. They heat. Smoking weed from a bowl is combustion. Also, that looks like an ohm reader.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Ooook..you don't know what you're talking about. Just because these pens are labeled "vaporizer", most of them most certainly do burn herb because they get too hot, which is called "COMBUSTING".

16. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19409195" timestamp="1390745198"]Ooook..you don't know what you're talking about. Just because these pens are labeled "vaporizer", most of them most certainly do burn herb because they get too hot, which is called "COMBUSTING".[/quote]Burning requires something to be sparked. A pen cannot do that unless it malfunctions.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

So have you ever even used a vaporizer?

Vaporizers can easily combust weed without any spark when the temperature gets too high. This is with any vaporizer.

18. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19409790" timestamp="1390754808"]So have you ever even used a vaporizer?Vaporizers can easily combust weed without any spark when the temperature gets too high. This is with any vaporizer.[/quote]Yeah, I have. Daily. Can you prove that?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Prove that a vaporizer can combust weed if the temperature is too high? That's just common knowledge. You don't have enough experience with vaporizers if you didn't know that they are capable of combusting herb at a high enough temperature.

20. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19409846" timestamp="1390755455"]Prove that a vaporizer can combust weed if the temperature is too high? That's just common knowledge. You don't have enough experience with vaporizers if you didn't know that they are capable of combusting herb at a high enough temperature.[/quote]That's my point actually. You shouldn't be letting a vaporizer get that hot.Now quit being a dick and go misuse your vaporizer some more.I use my vaporizer for herb every single day and it has never gotten hot enough to combust anything.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app