*vape invention*

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BudsAhoy, Jun 15, 2009.

1. So i was really stoned the other day after a fat wake and bake and thought..

THE WAKE AND BAKE MACHINE
    Basically, its just an alarm clock vape. You pack your bowl the night before, and when the alarm clock goes off the bowl has already been pre heated to perfection.

Would you buy this?:smoke:

2. does it come wit a snooze alarm???

3. Yes, yes, yes yes yes. Thats a really good and creative idea and yes it needs a snooze.

300th post : )

4. That's actually a pretty fucking awesome idea bro. Damn. I'd straight up buy that if I ever had more than a couple of dollars lying around

5. You've got my support. It should also be an iPod dock, so it can wake you up with tunes to go with your wake and vape.

6. i may suck a dick for something like that hahaha JUST KIDDING. but foreal i would totally buy that

7. that's pretty sick. Please let me know the when and whereabouts of the release of this product.

8. hell ya man thats a good idea. it could make you some money. haha and green toker also my 300th post

9. Hahaha, look what i just thought of.... I'm am very :smoke: right now

[​IMG]

10. dude thats a sick idea but it has to be like a volcano and fill up a baloon so you can just grab it when you wake up and start inhaling

11. Good luck, that takes all the fun out of smoking and you have to smoke just when you get up... atleast go eat something before you start smoking.

12. doesnt that defeat the purpose? cause you could just have a regular vape next to your bed and when u wake up turn it on,take a piss,eat then it would be ready. imo a true wake in bake is gettin stoned without getting out of bed.

13. You can put any vape on a timer.Your idea is highly flawed.

14. wtf :confused:

15. Takes like a minute for the Da Buddha to heat up to perfection... but neat idea nonetheless.

16. it should have a built in timer to start warming up five minutes before set alarm time.

17. notice the "JUST KIDDING"

18. ummmm.

1. Buy a vap
    2. Buy an alarm clock
    3. Buy a time switch

Now plug the vap into the time switch, pack the vap, set the alarm clock, and set the time switch for a couple minutes before the alarm clock goes off. Wake up, put the cartridge in the vap, and wake and bake.

19. that's what i was thinking.

and with the volcano filling the bag as the alarms going off, what happens when you sleep through the alarm?

20. I was about to say this, but you beat me to it. There are DIGITAL timers that can turn on any vape that has an analog on/off switch, not mention analog timers that would do the same thing. It's a pretty cool idea, but at the same time it'd be marketing the few people that haven't learned of a wall outlet timer.

Haven't you ever used a timer for your sprinkling system, or your christmas lights?