Vape in the Car

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bixcoolio, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I was just wondering who else here at GC vapes in their car i know i'm not the only one:smoking:

2. I was about to try it when I was driving back home for spring break but just days before one of my friends was hitting my VB and he sat back in his chair and pulled the whip right off the heating element luckly it hit my shoe before hitting the ground. We only got one more rotation before he did the same exact thing and this time it hit the ground and shattered. So I never got to try it but my car does have a wall outlet that I can plug it directly into. I love my car, no need to buy a inverter to lug around.

3. My vapor brothers was basically hooked up to my car for 4 months. then i got a DUI and got my license suspended (not cuz of the vape)

4. yup, just go to a cut, plug in the inverter and :smoking:

5. my dealer did this with an electricity converter. cops would think you have pounds if they smelt it tho

6. haha yeah all the time! right after work is the best.. i just set it in the center console and hit the whip down the road...

7. I do this with my V-Tower, I put it under the passenger seat and hit it on long rides. I got a Car wall plug adapter and plugged it in from there.