Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vape high short?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purple sativa, Aug 2, 2012.

1. [quote name='"purple sativa"']I left the thread for a bit to eat some breakfast and i come back to two new pages of internet arguing? haha, well thank you to those of you who gave suggestions. I guess a combination of dryer bud, finer grind, and holding my hits longer is the verdict.

And about the bong attachment, i know there is a mflb brand one on their site and i have done too much looking into it though, is there a way to use a bong without that attachment? it seems like a cool thing, but it would sacrifice my portability and stealth so i dont think i could do it much, but it sure seems like it would get you blown[/quote]

Well it's funny you mention the mflb attachment. That shit is overly priced IMO. I have a bong with a glass on glass stem n bowl, I simply just place my mflb(native) on the stem without the bowl an hold in place while hitting. Simple. Effective.

2. a bigot is defined as a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices. which is what phisherman said. Bigotry is what you defined in the above quote... and what would you believe is more immature laughing at someone who is name calling or calling someone a faggot in multiple posts?

not everyone is gonna be on your side all the time, there is no reason to get mad.

3. That easy huh? I gotta try that today haha. How is it with the bong? Are the hits big and milky? I read some people saying that to get enough vapor into the bong they had to hold their battery in the mflb too long and that it combusted some of their bud.

4. #44 Ganga Lova, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    OP, did you know it's a psychological fact that when you know you can't win an argument you resort to name calling and put downs? Not to mention it's really making you look like the kid here, especially with the excessive use of the word faggot.

Edit: I'm sorry, not OP, that moongazed guy.

5. [quote name='"purple sativa"']

That easy huh? I gotta try that today haha. How is it with the bong? Are the hits big and milky? I read some people saying that to get enough vapor into the bong they had to hold their battery in the mflb too long and that it combusted some of their bud.[/quote]

image-4165453258.jpg

See? And yeah I think I have the 2600-2700 mah batteries. So they last like 2 trenches. And no I doesn't get milky. But you hold the battery around the normal time, myb a second or too longer, clear, then shake the box and repeat. The hits should be cooled and get you pretty high after a trench.

6. OP, you mean me? :rolleyes:

7. Oh wow alright then. I have the stock batteries but ive only been using them for 2 weeks so hopefully they should work. What do you think about ice though? i always use it when im smoking, but i dont know how it would go with vapor?

8. You've probably got a high tolerance, same thing happens to me with my MFLB. I found if I really FULLY filled a trench like so it's almost touching the cover, that I would get to a point where I'd be good for like an hour and a half.

But with a tolerance you're never gonna get much longer than that.

As far as the MFLB being slow, that's not all vapes, just the LB. It's just a low end vape so it takes awhile and vapes pretty unevenly too. I thought it was the shit until I got a better one.

9. The vape high is a different type of high, more similar to smoking really good hash straight

10. [quote name='"sektr"']

You've probably got a high tolerance, same thing happens to me with my MFLB. I found if I really FULLY filled a trench like so it's almost touching the cover, that I would get to a point where I'd be good for like an hour and a half.

But with a tolerance you're never gonna get much longer than that.

As far as the MFLB being slow, that's not all vapes, just the LB. It's just a low end vape so it takes awhile and vapes pretty unevenly too. I thought it was the shit until I got a better one.[/quote]

I think the MFLB is pretty fast, in my opinion. Heats up in seconds and you're getting vapor. Other vapes take a couple minutes to heat up. It's all relative to the vapor production though.

11. for me the mflb is beer
    and bongs are vodka shots

mflb/beer = kicks in over a longer period of time
    bongs/vodka = kicks in almost immediately

:smoke:

12. My only advice is get a real vaporizer, a digital one you plug into a wall that has a glass whip...they work so much better than a MFLB, i'd prefer to whip my pipe out over a mflb but i love my digital vaporizer...the high is usually around 2-3 hours from that thing

13. I honestly think you should get one of the actual vapes, I recommend the extreme q it's ridiculously nice, it's so much more worth spending money on an outlet vape

14. Well I have a MFLB and my trenches take about 4-5 minutes AT MOST to brown the weed... Maybe it's your batteries? :)