Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vape high short?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purple sativa, Aug 2, 2012.

1. And moongazed, is the arguing really necessary? If you're not gonna try and help the OP, why post at all?

2. This is the stupidest thing I've heard all morning.

3. I'm not the one that started arguing. Why don't you direct that post to the person that types lolololol and calls people fools for having a different opinion. Or to the other bigot above.

4. [quote name='"moongazed"']

I'm not the one that started arguing. Why don't you direct that post to the person that types lolololol and calls people fools for having a different opinion. Or to the other bigot above.[/quote]

"bigot" lol

5. Well your opinion was wrong.

6. I suggest you just stick to a bong. The vaping high is different and you clearly don't like it.

7. "opinion" is wrong? Makes no sense.

8. [quote name='"Phisherman"']

"bigot" lol[/quote]

I must be the only person who doesnt know what that is. Whatever, hope you stay high OP, portable vapes are cool.. Myb try a desk model nd you'll like vaping a lot more

9. lol at your life. Look at your posts and replies and just laugh at your stupidity and childish behavior. Look up the word if you're too stupid to understand.

10. Instead of just stating your opinion and then getting upset when people call you out on it, maybe you should try using some anecdotes or other formal evidence that can back up your absurd claim?

11. Sigh... You know what I mean. The statement you made, was wrong. Vapes are not a scam. Get one for yourself and see.

12. [quote name='"MichaelArevalo"']

I must be the only person who doesnt know what that is. Whatever, hope you stay high OP, portable vapes are cool.. Myb try a desk model nd you'll like vaping a lot more[/quote]

A bigot is someone whos extremely prejudice. Apparently we're bigots????? That other dudes nuts

13. Upset? Seems like you guys are more upset than I am as you felt the need to argue against my opinion. Formal evidence? Kid, when I say something is a scam, it's based off personal experience and experience of others I've read about. Not everyone thinks vapes are the greatest thing in the world. But of course, they must all be fools and stupid. lol

glad I'm not a childish fag like most of you.

14. Obviously you've never hit a silver surfer.

15. immature faggot. and he is the one that is a bigot?

16. A dumbass is someone that doesn't even understand simple words. Bigot refers to someone that has such strong views of their own opinions so as to dismiss the opinions of others as they view theirs as facts. I'm done here.

17. You guys still having a hissy fit??? Forget that dude. Hes just mad he can't get the damn thing to work lol, just playing man. Vapes actually do work. They do get you high, they just lack that brain fog/haze your use to from the smoke. Nuff said aight?

18. Yeah, I feel bad for the OP. Just trying to help him out man :smoke:

19. #39 Hefner PBN, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Alright well I have a personal experience I can offer up. I use my Extreme Q 2X a day for the past two months and it has never once failed to give me bags/whips full of thick vape that get me properly stoned off of two hits.

Pro-tip: Your posts will carry alot more merit when they aren't riddled with profanity and attacks on others.

OP: As others have said, when it comes to vapes, the dryer and the finer the herb the better. No matter how much you vape you will never get the same feeling as smoking. The vape high is traditionally a much cleaner/high functioning high which some people don't care for.

20. I left the thread for a bit to eat some breakfast and i come back to two new pages of internet arguing? haha, well thank you to those of you who gave suggestions. I guess a combination of dryer bud, finer grind, and holding my hits longer is the verdict.

And about the bong attachment, i know there is a mflb brand one on their site and i have done too much looking into it though, is there a way to use a bong without that attachment? it seems like a cool thing, but it would sacrifice my portability and stealth so i dont think i could do it much, but it sure seems like it would get you blown