Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vape high isnt hitting me hard?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippey420, Mar 9, 2012.

1. i have a MFLB and ive been smoking that since 1 week after feb started like 3 times a day. and im relizing my vape high feeling is going away does that kinda mean i have to stop? And how long should i stop for?

2. take a week off. 3 times a day damn i'd get a real vape if i were you

3. Get bong attachment then come back lol

4. i know i want a silver surfer but i dont have that much money and i had the Da Buddha but i had to sell it because i needed money

5. You don't know jack man. Some people aren't smart enough to figure it out apparently, but for those that do, it's a fantastic vape. :wave:

6. its one of the best vapes i have i love vaping in movies haha

7. I've had my mflb for about 2 weeks now and I still get high as balls, I don't know what you're talking about. Prior to that I've been smoking for like a year straight and this small box gets me baked like a damn oven.

8. what i meant was if he's smoking that much he might want to invest in something a little heftier. never intended to suggest that the mflb wasnt effective

9. but ive been just vaping not smoking and i get high as balls when i smoke it wierd

10. Me to my man, or restaurant bathrooms! Often at home I use it as well as it is easier than bringing out the DBV. :wave:

11. I actually prefer just using the whip rather than a bong attachment

12. The MFLB kicks ass, no doubt. Those who don't enjoy it usually are using it wrong (using a wrong hitting technique), or the batteries (unless you have the PA) are not as powerful as they should be. I would look around YouTube for some tips on hitting the box, as once you get the style that works for you perfected, you will begin to notice getting bigger and better hits. Remember though, you should see no vapor on the exhale, and anything you see is wasted and could of been absorbed.

13. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']The MFLB kicks ass, no doubt. Those who don't enjoy it usually are using it wrong (using a wrong hitting technique), or the batteries (unless you have the PA) are not as powerful as they should be. I would look around YouTube for some tips on hitting the box, as once you get the style that works for you perfected, you will begin to notice getting bigger and better hits. Remember though, you should see no vapor on the exhale, and anything you see is wasted and could of been absorbed.[/quote]

Oh when I learned how to do it the rite way I got lit ass fudge :D

14. Your not supposed to see any vapor even when using a box style vape?

15. I was using the mflb for close to a year. I slowly building a tolerance and had to hit a couple trenches in a row.

I made a lung out of a plastic water bottle so i could take bigger rips.

I moved over to a DBV and i get ripped as fuck again. Its a different high and you can feel smoking more then vaping. Smoking is more in the body and vapor is a heady high.

16. Your probably just building a tolerance. Nothing a little break, or a brief switch to smoking won't fix.

17. I don't smoke at all in the day and load 1 vape bowl in my Buddha at about 9/10 pm. I find this way that one bowl blows me away every time.

18. The mflb is effective but it doesn't even hit me half as hard as my silver surfer. my friend and I were comparing them back to back.

3x a day just means your tolerance is real high, and the mflb is best for quick smaller hits on the go, it's not providing that big punch of thc that shatters tolerances.