Vape-Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by One Piece, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Ok so ive never owned a bong. never realy interested me till after i got my vape, now i reallly want a bong the thing is which one o,o so many... So from your guy's experience whats the best bong for vaping. 100$ area also

2. I got an 18 inch Silika tube with a diffused downstem for $120 at Waterbeds. Look around the area and see what you like

3. get a tall straight tube. one with not alot of water/drag. u want to be able to inhale for a long timeSent from my iPhone.

4. [quote name="Bass N Bake" post="19361933" timestamp="1390024920"]I got an 18 inch Silika tube with a diffused downstem for $120 at Waterbeds. Look around the area and see what you like[/quote]Dude Silikas are the shit. Seems like all the other residents of the city hate em'.Kottonmouth Kings

5. [​IMG] 18 incher.. hits like a champ!!!!

6. [quote name="KingOfTheKronic" post="19378296" timestamp="1390279762"]Dude Silikas are the shit. Seems like all the other residents of the city hate em'.Kottonmouth Kings[/quote] Why don't they like Silika? I always thought they made some solid american prodo.

7. [quote name="GonG" post="19381462" timestamp="1390336229"]Why don't they like Silika? I always thought they made some solid american prodo.[/quote] Yee, I really like Silika pieces, I guess the majority of them that "hate" them are just followers and have never even smoked out of one. Thats just what I think.Kottonmouth Kings

8. yea i just take the tube from my vape and shove it in the downstem until its snug then just hit it, take out the downstem to clear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. All I do is vape.

Lot of options out there for $100. Depends on the vape you have, primarily. How restricted in the airflow?

For vapes, I have a Vaporbrothers Hands-Free, Vaporbrothers Dabbler (wax pen), 2 MFLBs, Magic Flight Maud-Dib (non-production beta model - concentrate box), 2 Heat Island Log vapes, an Eclipse H2O, Vapor Genie Bat and numerous quartz, glass and Ti nails.

Right now, if I didn't have a custom rig lined up, I'd hit up about any of the 20 - 30 glass blowers and dealers I follow on Instagram. ALWAYS deals on there and someone trying to make a name for themselves.

10. My pax bong
    [​IMG]

11. If you are getting it to use with a vape I suggest getting something thats on the smaller side and has little to no drag like a straight tube or bubbler. ALT has some 1-foot straight tubes for around 100 but there are many more options out there. I was able to find a nice american 14mm gong bubbler with a recessed joint and 4 slits for $40 at venice beach. I don't have a vape (although I am thinking about getting one like a DBV) but I bet it would work perfect for vaping.