Vape Advice

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Genji02810, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Hi guys, I'm a recent smoker (9 months ) and considering moving on to vaping. Did some research and it seems easier and more efficient way to smoke the herb. However I'm conflicted about which one to buy, I don't want to spend a large amount for my first one due to being sceptical still so was considering
    However I thought I'd ask ya'll for your opinions and hopefully end up with a great first vape. If it's highly recommended I'd spend over £100 however I'd really like.to stay below that value if possible.

2. Do you want a portable or a desktop vape? I use a Grenco gpen elite and love it. Picked mine up for $60 on ebay.

3. Don't be cheap on equipment. A good vape is around $200 (Udog, Enano. Milaana) It will pay for itself in reduced meds usage in a month. Plus it will be satisfying instead of like dieting and always wanting more.

4. #4 Genji02810, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    Portability is what I'm aiming for magicman , due to my living situation a desktop wouldn't be possible at the moment. I hear what your saying teejay it's just alot of money to drop.on something that may not be for me. Also on the topic of the GPen I've seen some on eBay for £45 but how do I know if they are authentic?

5. DynaVap VapCap. They start at 35.00. Great little vape to get your feet wet before further investment. There are many, however, who love this vape so much that it is their main daily driver and they've been vaping for years.
    Check it out: DynaVap

• Like Like x 1
  6. Also, ask about mechanical mods.

7. Does that work for dry herb or just oils?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Thanks for the replies guys, after some digging around and research i'm gonna either go for the Arizer air or the flowermate. I decided to throw caution to the wind and put a little more money into this long term investment. Question to those who have been smoking for a while, how much different is vaping to just rolling up. Like i enjoy the zoned out high and relax is the vape the same? is it weaker? i usually manage to split a 10s/1g into 4 js and that will be enough for me for a whole day

9. I like to think it's a clearer high. And the taste really comes thru with a vape.