Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vap or bong? what should i get

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by travo420, May 24, 2009.

1. ok my bday is in august and i want to get a new piece but i cant decide if i want a roor bong or a vaporizer.. what do you guys recomend? i already have a decent glass bong but i want a roor soo bad but i also would like a vap i havent ever used one before and im thinking of getting the vapor brothers hands-free model its around 150 usd. what should i get? and also is the VB a good brand to get or should i get a different one. im thinking about asking my moms boyfriend if he wants to go in 50/50 on a vaoe since he already has a roor and a couple old tokemasters. any suggestions?

2. Personally, I would choose to get a sweet bong. But I just love a good hit.

3. I'd say a vape, but............being that you never used one before, find a friend that has one so you can try it out and see if you like it. It's a different high and a bit more complicated with more of a learning curve than using a bong.

I sure as hell wouldn't spend 150 bucks on a vape until I knew that I liked vaping.

If you don't have a friend that has a vape you can try out, I'd go out and get a VaporGenie for 50 bucks first. If you like it, THEN get a more expensive home unit, and you'll still have the VG for portable use.