Vanilla kush or Blueberry gum

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jready, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Hi blades I'm in a little bit of a dilemma and could use some opinions. I'm about to start my grow but can't decide on which seed I should plant either Barney's farm vanilla kush or g13 labs blueberry gum. I got these seeds like a month ago and have been waiting for my soil to cook and now that everything is ready I just can't decide. I'm going to do an organic single plant scrog with a 400w mh/hps light. Which ever I do first ill deff do the other after it. Well let me know what you think thanks :)

2. I've been wanting vanilla kush. I've seen some threads people growing looks dank af!

3. Nice thanks for letting me know man im kinda leaning towrds it myself, people seem to really like the vanilla but the thought of a blueberry bubblegum mix gets me drooling haha

4. i would go with the vanilla just cause it has the kush blood in her.......question how u order you're seeds?the company just sends you a package with little seeds in them?

5. ive heard attitude hides em or something not to sure. check out the seeds section look around you'll find something.

6. Ya man basically lol but u can buy a shirt or cup or something to go with the order so it's not so obvious depending on the site. But thanks for ur opinion yo I think ill try the vanilla first .

7. shirt is a good idea.....too late though :metal: the government can suck the whole third world country people off :confused: