Vanilla Ice, I HATE YOU

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by VoodooBud, Mar 4, 2006.

1. I know this was a big issue long ago. But seriously to this day he claims he didnt ripoff queen, I mean what a douchebag to blatantly, ripoff a great song and have the nerve to Deny it

2. most rappers sample older songs man. but thats pretty fucked up if he did say he came up with that shit. he is pretty gay though.

3. hmmm... that wasn't just queen bro David Bowie sang in to, and yes he did rip the song off. Rock and Rap should never mix

4. I think Vanilla Ice is like mr. big rocker/juggalo now, or something. It was funny watching him, and some other washed up stars, on the Surreal life. Because they've gone through so much anger management classes that whenever they fight, they walk away...come back in about 10 minutes...and apologize and tell the person they fought with everything they like about them.
    Made me sorta sick to watch, hehe.

5. ^HAHAHA dude that's so true, I saw the one with Vanilla ice and he was like all pissed screamin "Dont fuckin talk baout my kid" then like 10 min later was Im sorry that got out of hand I love.

6. its a "reality" show...what did you expect?

as fo V ICE goes....well...his career speaks for itself.

7. Vanilla Ice is a has been and always was. He can lick my shrivelled up left testicle that got bit by a goat.

8. Vanilla ice's career was a stolen one. He has no talent. End of story poserrrr

9. Bum bum bum bada bum bum. Ice ice baby!