vanilla ice cream

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiefBuddha, Nov 8, 2012.

1. ok let me go on the record and say you are not thinking fucking clearly if you choose french vanilla or original vanilla ice cream over vanilla bean ice cream.

french and original is like yellow buttery clay. but vanilla bean always stays soft and it tastes so much better.

fuck french and original vanilla, it's all about vanilla bean dammit :D

[​IMG]

2. I respectfully disagree.

3. I wasn't expecting this nor was I prepared for it.

Why would you say this..... :confused:

4. I agree that Dreyers french vanilla is lacking in flavor but I like other types like baskin robbins or Häagen-Dazs

5. i dont know what any of that is besides vanilla.

ice cream... what is this?

6. I completely agree. Vanilla bean is the shit. I learned this from my dad when I was young, French is yellow and shitty.

7. Fuck you you're yellow and shitty.

8. Fair enough. I haven't really had any good quality french vanilla, didn't even know it existed to be honest.

i dont even know what to say

I'm glad someone else agrees :smoke: Exactly, french vanilla is so terrible and it gets all waxy and plasticy at the top after like a day :/

9. You sir have some of the best threads I have ever seen, what happened to the poop bucket thread?

10. we only get ice in Canada in the winter months.

the very fact im on the internet is a marvel here in my country.

11. Thanks a lot man I appreciate that :smoke:

but now that you mention it what DID happen to the poop box thread?

I just searched in my threads ive created and it's not there, i wonder if a mod deleted it? :(

12. Most likely. They deleted my butt chugging thread.

13. [quote name='"ChiefBuddha"']

Thanks a lot man I appreciate that :smoke:

but now that you mention it what DID happen to the poop box thread?

I just searched in my threads ive created and it's not there, i wonder if a mod deleted it? :([/quote]

I wonder why they would have deleted it? There was nothing pointless about it. And I don't see how it went against the rules. Maybe I'm just misinformed on the rules. :confused_2:

14. I was just trying to do the forum a good deed by sharing this knowledge. yet i'm the bad guy. :confused::smoking:

15. I know right? I'm just grateful that I got to bask in the knowledge before it was gone

16. [​IMG]

Get some of that up in your life