Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vanilla extract green dragon?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gasy2you, Nov 9, 2009.

1. I got a 1oz bottle of vanilla extact and was wondering if i coudl use it for green dragon as it has 35% alcohol. And as i don't have a very high tolerance i was thinking that if i leave that for 2 weeks plus a dropper full woudl be enough???

thanks

2. i'm not sure that there's enough alcohol in the vanilla extract for that to work

3. well its 70 proof so i dunno, im not sure wether or not to try it? what do you think as vodka works very well and some of thats only 40%???

thanks

4. No, that's not enough alcohol and it would also be pretty nasty. I would recommend something with at least 50% alcohol or else it's not going to be worth the trouble. I personally use Bacardi 151 and it works great, I've heard of other people using things such as Everclear(190 proof).