Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vanilla Extract Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sublime182, Aug 12, 2009.

1. #1 sublime182, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    Ok I know this is a dumb question. I'm not planning on doing it, I'm just wondering.

If you soak some bud in Vanilla extract, when it evaporates will it make the bud taste like vanilla? (After you dry it and all)

I know that its dangerous to smoke sugar
    Does this make the weed less potent?

Thanks

2. Just do it.

3. We will not blame you for his death :D

4. vanilla extract has alot of alcohol in it. it might wind up killing off the THC

5. [​IMG]

6. There's no sugar in vanilla extract. If you get a good strong tincture--lots of alcohol--, then this is actually pretty tasty. Don't overdo it with the extract--just a drop or two should do it. It'll be subtle, but definitely noticeable.

7. Thanks, can anyone confirm what the guy above me said?

8. I can confirm that he believes what he is saying.

9. Idk, I decided to put a little raspberry flavoring into a little nug. It's drying in a windowsill right now

10. why not just put the rasberry extract into the water..? Makes more sense to me tbh.

11. Into what water? I didnt even soak it at all. I just took the nug out, put some raspberry on and now its drying

12. Your pool water.

What water do you think?

13. if you're talking about bong water, then why are you talking about bong water?

i dont even own a bong

14. I see. +1

15. word.....

i also have almond extract, and rum extract

16. buy a bong bro (y)

17. curious question, are you a guy or girl? lmao ;)
    had something to do with your Boxxy avatar for some reason

18. Lol

I am never doing that raspberry shit again. I smoked the nug that I made raspberry just to get rid of it. Disgusting. Made the weed taste like candy. Im never trying this again, gonna stick with the good old ganja smell

19. Almond Extract? You best be trollin nig.

20. They sell shitty flavorings in alcohol--tasty puff, I think they're called around here--that do the same thing that you're talking about here with the vanilla (and what-have-you). You put a drop on, let it dry, then smoke away. You'll be fine, and you will also be underwhelmed.