Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vanilla extract and THC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedlivesforme, Nov 5, 2012.

1. okay so i heard you can flavor weed with vanilla extract but alcohol destroys THC and vanilla extract has alcohol in it, 40%, you cant get drunk off of it so dont try but wont the vanilla extract destroy the thc off the weed?

2. Alcohol does NOT destroy THC! In fact, alcohol is used to make tinctures of cannabis, which are quite potent! :D The same process that removes the vanilla flavor works on THC- it dissolves into the alcohol.

Granny

3. Lmfao you again? Haha you trying a whole bunch of flavors? I've actually smoked weed with vanilla extract in it, it tasted quite nice and got me high

4. lol good cause i got about 10 grams that were soaked to the top with vanilla extract haha

5. Holy shit dude. You're really going all out with this flavoring thing. Can't believe you smoked steak spice... Lmao

6. Dude why don't you get tasty puff shit I ran out but I used to have some.They probably sell "tobacco" flavoring at your local headshop.

7. Strain that vanilla extract through a coffee filter into a container and save it. Try mixing a decent amount of it in with a big glass of chocolate milk and I'll bet you get high as fuck

8. i smoked the vanilla extract, it was rather extravagant if i might say so myself, it actually destroyed some of the THC crystals that i could see with the naked eye, so i guess the thc absorbed into the alcohol, it tasted good though, i tried orange juice and blueberries together, its fuckin good

9. I prefer the taste of Cannabis when I smoke Marijuana.

10. kinda wanna try this lol

11. Im gonna try this.. step by step details please...

12. def trying this, What was your method?

13. Have you ever tried smoking your weeds with a little bit of mint leaf. I've never had a bud and mint leaf bowl. I have however smoked a bong with mint leaf and tobacco and it makes the tobacco smooth.

14. I can't believe GC allows the discussion of smoking this random shit...

So OP..what city you live in, so I can monitor the emergency responders...

15. [quote name='"cball"']I can't believe GC allows the discussion of smoking this random shit...

So OP..what city you live in, so I can monitor the emergency responders...[/quote]

I live in washington state, in benton county, and btw the only time i went to the hospital was when i was partying at EWU

16. [quote name='"weedlivesforme"']

I live in washington state, in benton county, and btw the only time i went to the hospital was when i was partying at EWU[/quote]

Lol, oh dear god why'd you have to be from Washington :p partying at EWU will do that to you. Kind of explains your...fun...experiences too. Good ol eastern...

17. [quote name='"weedlivesforme"']i smoked the vanilla extract, it was rather extravagant if i might say so myself, it actually destroyed some of the THC crystals that i could see with the naked eye, so i guess the thc absorbed into the alcohol, it tasted good though, i tried orange juice and blueberries together, its fuckin good[/quote]

Wait, did you actually soak the bud in the vanilla extract?

18. [quote name='"Tokeup2day"']

Wait, did you actually soak the bud in the vanilla extract?[/quote]

Yeah i actually did, like saturated it but i cant talk about other drugs on here so ill just say i overdosed on some stuff and had a hallucinating mad trip all over campus and ended up in the hospital

19. [quote name='"weedlivesforme"']

Yeah i actually did, like saturated it but i cant talk about other drugs on here so ill just say i overdosed on some stuff and had a hallucinating mad trip all over campus and ended up in the hospital[/quote]

Your fucked up

20. [quote name='"weedlivesforme"']

Yeah i actually did, like saturated it but i cant talk about other drugs on here so ill just say i overdosed on some stuff and had a hallucinating mad trip all over campus and ended up in the hospital[/quote]

Shit dude... When I did it, it was just a couple drops of extract on the bud haha