Vanessa Guillen (Foul Play)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dizzy, Jun 25, 2020.

1. #1 Dizzy, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Anybody else Familiar with this Situation at all? She was a 20 Year Girl who was a Private FIrst Class that was in the Army at Fort Hood an She Disappeared one Day...

I don't Know the Whole Story because it just one of my Few Girl Friends who Happens to be Hispanic as well has Been Talking about it on FB an She is Very Worked up understandably.

Now I Guess the Military Saying they Suspect Foul Play Involve in thhis. I was J/W what my GC Fam Thinks Happen...do yall Think it was a Serial Killer that did it or something Worse at Play here then that?

Im Hoping its not tho. If it was a Fellow Solider that did something I will be very Sadden to Hear that. Like I Said tho Nobody Knows Exactly what Going on Yet they Still Trying to Find out.

I Just Hope they Find her either Alive (Hopefully) Or at least the Body so her Family can get some Closure at the Very Least :(

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. We live in such a crazy world. Sad. She was so young.

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Yea IKR these Lame @$$ Dudes cant Take Being Rejected by a Beauty like Her so they get Violent on her SMH. Its Very Sad that she Wanted to be in the Military ever Since she was Little an when she Finally gets in she Gets Killed by one of Fellow Soldiers :(

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not exactly a Serial Killer! Just some psycho who probably couldn’t except rejection. Then chicken shit takes his own life instead of facing responsibility of his psychotic actions (hope he didn’t die right away and suffered severely)! Now his exwife will get the time for helping dismember and getting rid of body. So sad!

• Agree Agree x 2

5. Damn man I didn't Know his Ex Wife Helped too SMH :(

~Toni~