Vancouver

Discussion in 'General' started by swishacigarello, Jun 30, 2008.

1. I'm about to go visit some family up in vancouver for a week. I just had a few questions for people who live there, is the bud really as cheap and as dank as everyone tells me? and is there anything i should make sure to do or see while i'm there?

2. Yes, the bud is epic. $25/eighth(3.5g), $50/quarter(7.0g), $90/half(14g), $170/oz(28g), don't pay any more than those rates.

Science World, Stanley Park, IMAX, Vancouver Aquarium, Greater Vancouver Zoo, Richmond Indoor Go-Karts (amazing), Metrotown (500+ stores, huge arcade, movie theater, etc.).

Oh, and downtown is fucking amazing. I've been going to university in Vancouver for 2 years and one of my favourite things to do is grab a few joints, a handful of change, and hop on the bus to downtown. All you need is $10 and a bus ticket and you can waste an entire day wandering around downtown because there's always stuff to do, people to meet, and things to check out.

3. I'm going to Vancouver in July with my parents. I don't smoke too often (usually just when i'm away at school). I wouldn't mind a little puff of the reeferino but then again I'm with my parents. :cool:

4. I really want to (and will!) visit Vancouver, I have no idea why, but I randomly wanted to go there since I was 10, 6 years before I even smoked, I just want to go.
    I just got back from Toronto with my dad, we stayed in a hotel and I smoke 2 times in the room and he was completely clueless, I'm about to post a stealth smoking guide in recreational mj use
    anyways, have fun.