Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vancouver

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chowder1216, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Going to Vancouver next week with friends and family to go skiing, any one know where to buy

2. Seriously??

Go to one of the several hundred legal dispensaries and buy it over the counter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Recreational? Do you need a card?

4. I don't live there anymore, but I assume if you go from the airport to somewhere in Granville you will see a giant green health symbol. Go inside and commit yourself to spending 30 minutes inside. I guarantee you it won't take an hour, and you'll have a bullshit legal card, and your pick of about 15-20 different strains.

My guess is your gonna wait longer renting your car, then it will take you to get " legal" weed.

You'll be on the sea to sky highway smoking Girl Scout cookies within 2 hrs of landing