Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vancouver Travel & Pot cafes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tall kool 1, May 23, 2003.

1. Hi All....I'm Looking for a travel agent that specializes in Vancouver Travel and could hook me & my wife up with some of the local "pot cafes....I've seen a B&B that was "Cannabis Friendly" on thte internet but forgot where...This seems like the ultimate vacation for us, and Canadians should capitalize on this now that they have thier new freedom. This could be a new era for "Canadian Tourism"...Hell I'm interested therefore others must be too..I wonder if the U.S. woud let them advertise on T.V.....Ha...I doubt it......Anyway if anyone knows Reply ro this thread...Thanks in Advance

2. yea, i know of Two weed Cafes, Blunt Brothers, and New Ampsterdam Cafe.

the websites are www.bluntbros.com and www.newampsterdamcafe.com I think... if those are wrong I can get you the real ones. they are both advertised in High Times...

too bad you didnt come alittle earlier, tomorrow is the start of the BC Harvest Cup! right in downtown vancouver. its 3 days, theres live bands, fashion shows, tons of cool things to do, cruises of the harbour and trolly rides (all smoke friendly) and you get 10 samples of the best weed in BC to judge!! too bad it costs 500$ American... Im planning on going in the next few years.

3. every stoner should visit vancuever in their life....... :) lol