Vancouver seed bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by VTdazed, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Attitude seed banks seems to be a top site, Vancouver Seed bank how's nice choices, my best friend uses marijuanaseeds.nl( banner has a girl with sucker leaves covering breast) he Swears by that site.....being in Cali I would think you good find good seeds just by asking around the local grow community doesn't everyone in Cali grow?! Lol hope this helps

2. Just a heads up on the blueberry jam. One of the five I germed came out deformed and a ton of ppl are saying the same thing on the reviews. They are also the slowest growing, BY FAR, out of the three strains currently in my garden. The upside is that the healthy females you do get out of the bunch sound like they are well worth the troubles. Must be the blueberry in the lineage :D Always a bitch but SOOOOOO worth it. :smoking:

3. I second Attitude or Vancouver Seed Bank. Go for attitude if you want big name seeds. Go for VSB if you want amazing service, dank local bud and cheap ass prices.

4. Thanks for the heads up on that blueberry jam, makes me happy To go with the lethal purple!.....looks amazing,alittle curious on how that grow will turn out...I'm gonna be trying to create a complete grow journal, but time will tell plan on starting germination 1st weekend in April and have planted in my garden 1st of may, my mi5 seeds will go in my personal garden right next to the tomatoes:)

5. Haha everyone out here does grow but, im jus moved to a area where all clinics want like 20 a seed because there all top og's supposably not sayin they arent but i need some sativas in my life lol ya i been checking attitude prices a lil up there, but ima check out vsb thanks for the help man

6. Hey science, last time i was at VSB i was looking for a heavy sativa also The lady there highly recommended the super silver haze, also a friend of mine has his SSH genetics grom VSB and its a great high and great yield. Just thought Id let you know, youll probably hear it again when you visit!
    Good luck!

7. #27 Lornado, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    Deleted for being too stoned and posting my grow journal in here...

8. Which is growing better your nuken or Alaskan thunderfuck?

9. By far the alaskan... they grow about 2-3 feet and a bit wider than a 5gal pot. The yeild isnt bad, nukens was better. Alaskan was definately a better smoke, but i love my heavy sativas. Nuken is a extremely powerful knock you out kind of strain. Id go with Nuken unless you can finf actual ATF genetics but thats just my two cents. Hope this answered you question!
    Best of luck!
    Magik.

10. Thanks I might look into gettin a pack of those nuken seeds, fair easy plant to grow? I will be outdoor with it

11. Im sure theyll do great outside they be pretty tall : P but yes relatively easy to grow

12. This is kind of off topic but has anyone tried any of there cactus seeds??