Vancouver Island Haze?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Thenedster, Dec 1, 2014.

1. #1 Thenedster, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    Hi all, new to the forum, I hope this is the right place to ask about this strain. I picked a little up and I can't find out anything about this strain online. Looking for reviews, info, lineage, whatever info anyone can provide.

2. Welcome to the city! :gc_rocks:  This is indeed the correct place to post.

The only 2 Vancouver Island strains I know of is Island Sweet Skunk and Texada Timewarp.

3. #3 Thenedster, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    Thanks. This is pretty nice indeed. I think it's possibly a Haze X NL hybrid. I'll probably go back and get more if possible.

Edit: it has a really nice floral smell to it as well. I smoked a little more this evening and really enjoyed it.

4. It's a strain I've had for a few years now, I am a vendor for a couple compassion centers in Rhode Island. Did you get it in RI or Mass?

• Like Like x 1
  5. It is a SLH x Nevilles Haze

6. Ive seen it going around rhode island, good stuff.

7. I picked up some more of this at another dispensary. Top notch. So is that Siver Haze x Neville's? I really like it and it reminds me of that NYC haze of yesteryear. Its a new favorite of mine. I also appreciate your attention to flushing, drying, and curing properly. It shows.

8. If you picked it up at greenleaf a little over a month ago or more recently at summit, it's been my batches you are talking about. I'm actually dropping off a new crop of VI flower and some VI Haze honeycomb, dry crumble wax tomorrow. Thanks for the compliments!

9. Here are a couple of pics of the VI in flower, lab results and the honeycomb and shatter comming to summit in Warwick tomorrow afternoon!

Attached Files:

10. That is some fine BHO!
    You using a vac oven? Or a regular chamber+pump?

11. Thank you, I use a vac oven and a skillet and incubator for polishing/finishing.

12. Ah yes, I have picked it up at both places I'll be shopping at Summit here on out as the quality is very good there and the price is right. I hope next time I go back they have it, I also really like the Pineapple Express, not yours is it?

• Like Like x 1
  13. No it's not mine, I'm responsible for the VI haze, dead head og, the shire, SFVK, super lemon haze, thin mint Girl Scout cookie. I just dropped off a fresh batch of VI haze a few hours ago and the honey comb will be comming to tomorrow as I am waiting on lab results before they can put it on the menu. Thanks for the great feedback!

14. I picked up some of the VI Haze on Friday. Most excellent indeed! I had a bigger flower in my package that was really stacked with trichomes.

15. Vancouver island haze "caviar" comming to summit on Monday made with winterized VI oil and dry tumbled VI keif, be sure to check it out!!!

16. #16 RIholisticAlternarives, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    Just posting to let everyone know that summit compassion center will no longer carry any of my strains any longer.

17. I just stumbled across some of your product in a jar I forgot about. One minor qualm with the compassion center from which I purchased it is that they label the name and weight but not the S/I dominance. Hoping it is sativa dominant but...

18. Very sorry to hear of your experience with Summit. Unfortunately, as a patient I have only two options of compassion centers and I am not overly thrilled with the other one. Otherwise I might champion your cause. I definitely prefer to keep business in our little state and believe that sourcing from multiple growers is a good way for us patients to get a variety of medicine.

Best of luck!

19. Agreed. If TCS spent less money on their glorified warehouse they might be able to charge a bit less. I like the tiered pricing scheme at Summit because sometimes you just want a beer and not champagne.

20. Aside from their product being weak garbage.... Thomas Slater Compassion Center sells mold/mildew-infested product to their "patients", and they do not utilize third-party analytical testing.... it's all in-house lies.

The percentages of THC/CBD that are printed on the labels of their product are completely fabricated.

TCS is the absolute worst dispensary in RI.... unequivocally.

~