Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

VANCOUVER BOUND...tomorrow morn

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by alltimelowWSP, Jul 5, 2005.

1. so it's finally time for me and a few buds to make our way up to vancouver. we're staying in the kitsilano area until monday. we already have a mailorder package of bud, but if you guys have any other tips etc on getting a better hook up than a street dealer, please let me know. we're students...nobody scary.
    at any rate, i've been directed to just go to the art museum if i want to buy off the stret....but again, any other suggestions on where to find someone a little bit more stable to buy from would be greatly appreciated.
    and i have a list of restaurants that seem like awesome places to hit up....let me know some of your favorite places to eat, get coffee, or just hang around.

thanks again for your time guys. take it easy.

2. Nice! Too bad you missed canada day. Everybody was at the museum blazing. I suggest you check out amsterdam cafe (obviously) and just up the street is an awesome pizza place to munch out. 1$ a slice and they're big slices. :smoke:

I'm about 15 minutes away from kits with no traffic. pretty krazy.

3. thanks for the quick reply man....yea, i figure my best bet to find a good person to buy from is just to casually ask when in a cafe sometime. i just dont want to seem rude or intrusive, you know? at any rate. thanks for the post and if you're in the neighborhood, you're more than welcome to stop by.

4. In the amsterdam café there is a secret book in a book shelf that has shrooms in it.

5. i doubt that hello again, canada, at least kingston, has good bud