Valium?

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Jul 6, 2005.

1. I know this person who has a fancy for pills, and she talks about taking valiums, like 6... She is 120 pounds... would that be too much? I'm just kind of concerned... What is your guy's input?

2. What strength of Valium? I've seen a grown man who's used to medication. He got 4x5mg= 20mg to calm him down. He's about 160 pounds and he did swagger. For someone about 120 pounds I'd recommend 10-15 mg. I'm trained in this kind of thing...

3. I weigh roughly 155 pounds and I can take about 30 MG ov Valium and be able to function.

4. So you're 35 pounds heavyer, a bloke and you have taken it before...I still say 10-15 mg :rolleyes:

5. valium is actually pretty safe. there have been stories of grown men eating an entire bottle (300 mg)and just waking up all fucked up the next day. its cool man. just be careful w/ alcohol and always play it cool.

6. Sleep aids are generally considered safe, they become a problem once you start to combine them with other things, as BlackNasty said. Also, make sure she's not taking an MAOI, or other prescription anti-depressant.

7. Never said it was dangerous. But if a newb and female would do 300 mg, she wouldn't wake up for 2 days and have one hell of a hangover. Get it? We were asked about dosage, I gave you the best dosage for the girl.

And as a general: If you have to do a new drug, which basically I don't understand why, but what the hack...you start at a low dosage and work you way up!!!!!!!

8. i am talking about dossage hommie. and i never said to eat 300 mg. i don't want to get all defensive or anything but you can pretty much eat as much valium as you can handle if thats your thing. just watch the alcohol....

9. Im a small Puerto Rican so I weigh about 130 and my first time I took 3 10mg valiums and drank probably 2 beers and I was fine. The next day I can't remmeber but I took either 6 or 8. I was completely trashed.