Valium?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mrsofficer9, Apr 18, 2009.

1. hey guys. never done valium before. i've done other pills tho. last night this dude said he would sell me some and i was wondering what it feels like. he said today he's gonna let me try it and i can buy it if i want it. just wondering what you guys think about it. any good?

2. It kind of gives you a drunkish feeling. My best time on them was when I drank and took them lol.

3. would you rather take them or something else? just wondering because i wanna try something new, or i could buy percs from him. i'm pretty familiar with percs and would love to do them again, but if valium is something great then i'll get that.

4. if its the 10mg blues get a couple 2 for 5 would be a str8 deal and like somebody else said have a couple beers with em

5. I have a script for 10mg diazepam(valium) and i love it. A 40mg dose and some weed is the most chill night ever.

6. Yea I did 2 10mg lines, then popped 4 10mg then drank about 6 shots worth of alcohol, drunk like feeling, and also an extreme chill mindset, with odd thoughts appearing and dissapearing. It was a great time and so yes I would reccomend it.

7. fuck! some of the heroic doses you guys take blows me away. I have an ongoing script for valium for nighttime panic and i can still get loose on 10, sometimes 5 mg!

I can't even fathom 60,80,100mg........ just wow

8. Yeah the synergy with alcohol is very nice, just gotta be careful not to overdue it. By the way Hilton, do you notice any kind of rush from snorting your valium? Since it is only very slightly water soluble, I thought a lot of material is wasted and the drip will just lead it to your stomach anyway. For benzos I think sub or orally are the best methods for ingestion. Just curious on your personal experience.

9. snorting valium has to be really bad for you by how bad it fuckin burns which ever side of your brain you snort it in

10. FIY, when you snort something it doesn't go into your brain.

11. for information your?

:p:p

12. #12 Squishey, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    If you're looking to try something new i would also suggest adderall, if you haven't tried it. I would compare it to just feeling drunk, but you can still keep your head, like its easier to think. I dont think its that fun, it just knocks me out and has no euphoria.

EDIT: Dont listen to idiots, don't snort your Benzo's dude, it has barley any effect. There not water soluable (well, barley) so they will not be absorbed through mucus membrane. Just bite them in half and swallow, it hits you pretty fast anyway.

13. well guys...i bought 9. got a pretty good deal. they're yellow(5mg i'm guessing) and have a 5 on it. done 3 so far and bout to do another. also been playin pong tonite.

14. Drugs are bad mmmmkay?

15. mmmmkay!
    but somehow...i feel like the name PixieDust is a drug reference. if not...it should be.

16. It is totally. Apparently its the some street name for PCP or something similiar. But as a massive kief fiend, i call my kief my pixiedust. Also a massive Pixies fan, the band, not so much the little flying homies.

17. Ha...from now on you're my little flying homie. we can fly together! you flyin right now? cuz i am.
    and actually some kief would be delicious right now

18. I was, but now PixieDust is a bit dry.

19. You DON'T EVER snort benzodiazepenes. They are NOT water-soluble. Jeez. Swallow them, you cant shoot or snort, Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, Ativan or anything like those. :devious::devious::devious:

20. you took 15mg for your very first valium exposure ?

I must be a total lightweight when it comes to benzos. I take valium every other night or two, and 5mg is plenty. Then again, valium is a drug I really need and have no recreational desire for.

I'm surprised you're not fast asleep though