Valium.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xcraighebert, Oct 6, 2008.

1. I looked on erowid and I couldnt find anything really.
    I want to know what a correct dosage is. I have 7, 10mg pills.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Try diazepam on erowid for what you want. Take 10mg for your first time it might be good for you or a little weak, take two if one doesn't really do it. Try smoking weed on them.

3. valium is pretty weak IMO. I took 70mg one time and 200mg of seroquil needless to say i blacked out and managed to walk through woods, hop over fences and buy food at a gas station.

4. With valium, they usually prescribe 5mgs in the morning and at night or every few hours if you have anxiety issues. If you get prescribed 10mg valiums, you're either older and you have a tolerance, or your anxiety is more serious. I personally don't like valium. It stays with you waay too long. I'd start with 5-10mgs, and after an hour or so eat more if you don't feel shit.

It's nearly impossible to overdose on solely a benzo.

5. now that just isn't true

6. honestly. i know A LOT of people who have overdosed on benzos including myself.

7. #8 MandalaSmoker, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
    I know a friend that OD'ed on bars,or atleast thats what EMT was saying.

We were cruising around when he got a call about a guy selling bars for cheap.We copped some and each took 3 bars after we got them.That would be 6 mg's of xanax.I was feeling nice and fucked up after we smoked a few bowls.He popped like two more bars becouse of his extreme tolerance to them he said.We went to the mall and he started having minor convulsions and a worried person called Paremedics.When they got there they put him on a gurney and starting asking me all these crazy questions.What's he on,where did you get it,he did Mdma didnt he?Mdma,are you kidding me they thought this kid was rolling.Probably from the convulsions.

Now for the Valium,I had a buddy that used to get the blue ones,I think they are 10 mg's.They had a v cut in them.I would take 30 mg's to feel a nice buzz.It lasted like 2 hours max though.I would go with 30-50mg's your first time.Then if that isnt enough eat the rest.They don't taste that bad at all kinda sweet unlike Xanax.

I feel like shit today from my Mdma/Mushroom trip,not so much from the mushrooms but from the Mdma.SO if I sounded like an ass I wasnt trying to be.

8. If you don't have a tolerance for these then pop one then pop another

Me on the other hand I'd eat all of them, lolz

9. not true at all. ive come close and i had 2 friends that have

agreed 100%

proving my point.

all benzo's are easily overdoseable. most people can avoid it if they dont take a large dose at once, and usually by the time they would come to OD, theyd blackout and either continue poping and OD, or forget about dosing and passout for 12 hours.

i like benzo's still but after my expierence i know their very dangerous

10. take 2, blaze, & enjoy.

11. just curious, what did you take and how many MG? im not doubting you or anything im just really curious, ive taken 4 and a half bars with no tolerance and i weigh 140, and I didn't come close to ODing. i didn't think it was possible unless you take like 10 bars or some shit, i guess i gotta be more careful though.

12. well ODing doesnt mean you have to go the hospital or anything. Anytime you black out from xanax you technically overdosed. I took 12 mg, cant remember what happened after i took them but i was asleep for a LONG ass time.

13. for real? damn lol, I know people that black the fuck out off of 2 bars, I barely ever black out unless I drink a lot with them. i've gotten to the point where I literally couldn't walk before, and I blacked out most of the night, so I guess that counts as ODing.

14. On 70mg one time take!?!?!?:eek:

Sure it wasn't a placebo!?

15. I had a dream about valium last night. A friend's dad had a prescription for gummy 20mg valium candies. Yum.

16. 70mg must've been crazy lol, the first and only time I took valiums I took 30mg, and that fucked me up so much more than taking 4 and a half bars. i'm never taking valium again after that, with xanax i'm still SOMEWHAT competent no matter how many bars I take, with valium I was just completely retarded, I barely could think, it's hard to explain.

17. I have taken my share of benzos, and I've shared my share of benzos, and i have to say I have never heard of someone SOLELY o/ding on benzos. Maybe alcohol and benzos, maybe other pills and benzos, but benzos are pretty hard to overdose on. I read somewhere it takes between 1,000 and 2,500mgs of alprazolam to kill an average size human from just alprazolam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam#Overdose

Wikipedia agrees.

Valium is weaker than xanax any day of the week. Probably takes just as much valium to kill you as xanax. It's really, really hard to overdose on ONLY a benzo. Believe me, I myself haven't tried, i've never had a death wish, but I have first hand experience with this shit.

18. #19 waterhurley, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
    Wikipedia is a user created article not an expert created article.

Try breaking into a seizure, 15 minutes later you have a weird form of paralisys, breaking into aanother seizure, then waking up in a friends bed 14 hours later as they told me i puked 20 times, i was dehydrated and had 2 seizures. they said if i had 1 more seizure i was goign to the ER but something similar had happened to osmeone there and they felt confident enough i didnt need an ER.

yes its possible. FAIL

edit: btw that was 8 bars, popped 4 then 4 15 mins later. my friend who was rushed to the ER for OD, had 4 seizures and was dangerously close to going into Anapeleptic shock and having a stroke. he had his stomach pumped and a liver pannel test resulted in a large amount of xanax, a 0 BAC (sorry wasnt booze) and no other toxiant toher then THC which was determined he didnt dose while on xanax due to the amount of Active THC in the bloodstream or some BS.

OD on benzo's isnt fun. makes a benzo withdrawl look pussy (ever had one of those?)

if you want facts and records try aclling your local hospial. they can release statistics just no ones personal info or reason they were being treated.