Valium, whats a good dose for work?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BluntPredator, Sep 24, 2008.

1. I'm about to pick up some 10mg valium and want to save them for work. I have a 7 hour shift tomorrow doing surveys on the phone.

I weigh around 130lbs and am not looking to get messed up or anything, just something where I can feel noticeable effects and will get me through the shift.

2. Well for me using benzo's when I'm just sitting around on my ass is when they make me wanna fall asleep. I've done the survey thing and it's boring so you might get tired.

Anyway, if you've got no tolerance eat half of one and see how you feel. after 45 minutes if you want to eat the other half. Rinse and repeat, but don't overdo it. You might end up asleep face down on your keyboard.
    I'll use 5mg twice a day for work if I need it that day. That said I'm using the bare minimum required to keep myself from hiding in a corner. Some days it's more... some days it's xanax :) My job keeps me moving all day so I don't get sleepy on my little doses.

3. It affects everyone differently.. For example I can take 20mg w/ no tolerance and just feel a little drowsy, where others would pass out.

Always start with a low dose to find the right dose for you.