Valium,Percs,Hydrocodone online w/o Prescription

Discussion in 'General' started by mrtwomuchskill, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Was up fellow GC Blades i recently just stopped drinking and wanna get into something else does anybody know where I can get Valiums,Percocets, and Xanies online cant really find anywhere and thought my best bet was here if you dont wanna post a link up here you can always PM me :cool:

2. So your pretty much going to bad to worse?

3. No I just wanna try all these pills atleast once to say I did it later on in life Im done with drinking and cigarettes though and wont be going back

4. Thats what my cousin said. Now hes addicted, bad. I suggest you just stick with the reefer bro...

5. Yeah...just blaze green and do pharmaceuticals.

You can get them if you know the right people...that have access to pharmacys, patients with scripts, etc. Some people also go by means of stealing and distributing prescription drugs in pretty good size ammounts. Very illegal stuff.

6. you can get hydrocodone tabs cuz there only schedule 3 along with codiene with tylenol and ambien (which u have to try) ativan and xanx and others.percocets are schedule 2 and they can't be done through the mail same with oxy and demerol.they are good on occasion but if you had a steady supply of full bottles you might get hooked cuz opiates are fun as hell and are really addictive,especially percocet,so be careful.

7. i dabbled in pharmecuticals (sp?)... even shared them.. i never got hooked.. got one large supply and that was it.. i knew it would end up being more bad than good .. i suggest either doing completely what you say and only try them.. or if you dont have a strong will power.. then dont try them

8. I've never seen any places online that send without a presription. Links? PM if you feel it's necessary.

9. Honestly, It took my 15 seconds to go to google. type in hydrocodone online. and click the sponsered link on the top of the page.

I cant vouch for any of these sites, so Im not going to link you to them, but thats how^^.

10. Alot of these sites that sell without a script are either scam sites or are watched over by the cops. My recommendation is try some if they come by but don't over do it.

From freshman year to my suspension for pills in my sphomore year of highschool I had an easy access to pills of all kinds and I got addicted and I would eat up anything that I came in contact with not to mention stealing them from my grandma.

I still do that now but it's only because I found out she gets sick from pain pills and cant take them but it's only to get a little cash for some bud or the occasional fun pharmy high.

11. no I dont think im gonna step in that realm got to much to lose(growing pot and shrooms) might just get some salvia and call it a journey anybody know any good salvia sites

12. Hydrocodone can be used recreationally but make sure the preperation you get does not contain Acetaminophen. This is dangerous if you're taking it in large amounts (which you will be if you want to get a buzz) unless you do an extract.

Valium, Xanax and other benzos don't really have a recreational value. Your milage may vary here though. They work great for anxiety (I used to use them) but they aren't really a replacement for Alcohol/Pot. They aren't party drugs and will usually just make you feel relaxed and then knock you out for 20+ hours. They're great when you're on long flights or can't sleep (or of course if you have anxiety problems). Not to mention that you will develop tolerance QUICKLY (within a few days!) so careful.

Update: They have review boards where you can find reputable sites that sell prescription drugs online. DO NOT order anything until you check those boards out first. Google for "opreview"

Salvia is NOT a recreational drug. It's _very_ powerful and I have a deep respect for it. You'll probably not use this everyday. I have friends who use heroin, massive amounts of LSD and etc but are afraid shitless of Salvia. It's a great anti-depressant and it works wonders for anxiety. It just makes you very very tranquil, even if you don't experience the hallucinogenic properties.

Warning: Taking Salvia in a party environment is the worst thing you can do. I've heard this before but once we were passing the bong around (loaded with Salvia) and it was the worst experience of my life (at least at the time.) However, you will not understand what I mean until you actually try the drug. Get it before it's illegal!

I would go for as high of an extract as you can get. It can be hard to experience the effects of the drugs. Sometimes I get visuals, sometimes not. One of my friends always does. It's best if you DO NOT have music on, if the lights are dim or off, if the room is quite (no TV!), use a torch lighter, but a regular light works as long as you keep the flame on during the WHOLE time you're inhaling, even if the Salvia is lit. You have to take a big hit and hold it in for as long as possible. Take another hit a few seconds after exhaling if you don't feel anything. It should hit you as soon as you exhale. Do not resist it. Do not try to explain it. Just sit back and let it take you.

Take care.