Valentines

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Mack, Feb 10, 2011.

1. What you all doing? I need to steal some ideas. I got plenty of cash, just no ideas?

2. Applebees :cool:

3. chinese take out
    blunt
    maybe a movie
    probably some video games

basically... alone, but kickin it like a boss.

4. waiting till after valentine's day to see if this girl in my bio class wants to do something....idk...seems stupid that there's a particular day to do something romantic.

5. I'm waiting til after Valentines to do something also.

6. I'm not celebrating because I feel like I need to, but I know my girl would drop some sly comments if I didn't do anything.

7. Chinese food and Champagne. That's what I'm doin

8. i hate this stupid day... Just another way to blow some $$. But. Nevertheless. I would like to show this bitch the door, but its only another couple months on our lease. So. I will probably just be a nice guy and do dinner/movie type shit. Im not going to go all out on a hoe. Fasho.

9. Probably take my girl to a movie then back to my bed for dessert ;)

10. fap for the first time in too long

11. Nothing whatsoever. I hate Valentine's Day. Even if I'm in a relationship. I can't stand it. We tell people that our love doesn't cost anything and it's always, "Oh babe, your love is all I'll ever need!" But once Valentine's Day comes around, we want our significant other to put a monetary value on our love. Same thing with weddings. You get engaged and you want that big rock on your finger to show off. It's ridiculous.

For me, something handmade or REALLY meaningful NOT ON VALENTINE's DAY would mean so much more to me. The simple things. Like a random handwritten message to wake up to. Who needs Valentine's Day?

12. Ugh it's the worst. It's time of the month for my girl and I know I still gotta do something with her. I'll get dome of course, but she likes that, hell I got dome 3 hours ago. Oh well, it's not an important day, but doing something nice with her will make her happy, and I care about her, so seeing her happy makes me happy.

Ya dig? even if Im not into hallmark day, seeing my girl with a smile on her face will put one on mine