Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Valentine's day, what are you doing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Autumnwind, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Hey blades, Wind here, obvs.

Just wonderin' what everyone's doing for Valentines day. I, myself, am going the lonely approach (being single and all) and just going to try treating it like another day. But probably going to get hammered, smoke a bunch of dank, and write + make photoshop pictures.

Hopefully, there are some happier stories, LOL. I'd like to see what fellow blades are doin'

2. I dont even know when that insignificant date is.

3. I'm going to have a sensual bath and get really high, and then have epic sex with my husband (weed makes me so horny, mmm), and then order epic takeout, munch out, and watch movies. :love:

4. Nothing special. :cry:

5. Good stuff, do you and your husband smoke together?

6. Took my girlfriend to Amsterdam for 3 days. Best valentines ever. Did the romantic side and only smoked at night.

7. A video for all the lovebirds who are actually doin' somethin' on valentines day (this song came up on my Spotify, so I thought I'd post a youtube song since it is a neat song for that special one)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9boD5WIUGTw]Atmosphere - She's Enough - YouTube[/ame]

8. Spending the day with my girl!

Mary Jane <3

9. No. He's tried a few times, but I think he didn't inhale properly because he hasn't felt it like I have, though he did get pretty stoned on the abv cannabis chili I made for 4/20 last year.

I ask him occasionally if he's interested in smoking again, but so far he hasn't been. Oh well. I don't need him to be high in order to enjoy being high with him. :)

10. I stole your sig idea with your links to your stuffs. Thank you :3

And, d'aw. Understandable! But I would love a significant other who would smoke with me, but honestly, as long as my future cutie lets me - I'm fine with it, haha.

11. Counting the money I saved :D

12. Masturbating and crying.

13. Taking my girlfriend out for dinner, coming home, smoking a fat ass J with her and probably watch some trashy rom-coms. Throw a blowjob or two in there somewhere and all in all it'll be a pretty good day!

14. Fuck if I know.:cool:

15. makes two of us:(

16. im jackin off like every other day

17. Fap/Skyrim/OG Kush

18. [quote name='"JaykeSucks"']Taking my girlfriend out for dinner, coming home, smoking a fat ass J with her and probably watch some trashy rom-coms. Throw a blowjob or two in there somewhere and all in all it'll be a pretty good day![/quote]

Lucky duck!

19. Not a damn thing. Is Valentines day Tuesday or Monday?