Valentine's Day Question Part 2

Discussion in 'General' started by Fredean, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Here's an update to my first question.

Ok so I started talking to my ex-best friend. We hadn't talked in 6 months. I had stopped talking to her becaues I loved her just too much... I want to leave roses at the front of her house sunday night so that when she wakes up, she can find them.

Problems:
    1) She has a boyfriend, but he told her that he didn't plan anything for Valentine's Day? She's really dissapointed.
    2) Would you find it wierd?

I really still love her... I couldn't get her out of my head for 6 months, even when I didn't talk to her anymore... -_- I just don't want her to back off and be like "WTF"? I'll just leave a note saying "In case David(Her boyfriend) didn't get you anything."

Additional Details

I could probably kick her boyfriend's ***, so that isn't a problem.

2. Sounds like a bad idea, if you guys arent together there probably a reason. Seems out of line, but i really dont know the details so...

3. Yea, I guess. -_-

4. I take my advice back, if you like her than you should go for it. Just gotta be weary because it could creep her out a little if shes not feeling it. Who knows though, you'll never know if you never try.. just make sure the timings right, shes prolly not going anywhere :smoke:

5. "...in case david didnt get you anything..."

imo, naaaah man...why not the balls-out approach like "...i value you more than david..." straight up...

tbh, if and when david steps up in your face saying whats up dude?, you show youre a real man and back off from a fight even though you can kick hiss ass....now that will give you an edge on the girl trust me...

6. Go for it, you two aren't talking anyway, what's the worse that could happen ?

7. "I had stopped talking to her becaues I loved her just too much"

Bullshit.

If you actually love someone. If you truly love them you don't just fuckin leave them/stop talking to them.

Sounds more like infatuation man.

8. Don't do it!

Seriously..really bad idea.

9. Sounds like something I did back in 10th grade, cept the girl was single. I actually baked a bunch of shit and left it on this girl's doorstep at like 2:00 am on christmas eve. Lmao, we're still friends but nothing romantic ever came from it. Mmm, I'd say go for it, although just a head's up unless David's literally retarded he just told her he wasn't planning anything so she'll be surprised

10. thats very romantic man....cool

11. You made another thread for this?

Don't mess with another dude's girlfriend, if she's happy, she's happy.

12. Im no home wrecker, I would never do anything with another mans wife, but girlfriend and boyfriend are a much different story. Before you get married you should always be "open" to bigger and better things if they think they are right for you. Marriage is another story though, that shit should be forever. Till then, ima get the best i can, no dudes gonna stop me

if shes happy, she wouldnt leave

13. totally heard that...until marriage, its all fair game imo....

14. #14 Sour Kush, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
    If some dude were messing with my girlfriend they'd be realising their mistake real quick-like. How can you get married if you weren't boyfriend and girlfriend before? What if that's who she is to get married to one day?

Edit: I guess it does depend on how long they've been seeing each other, but I for one hate dudes who can't respect another guy's girl. If she wasnt happy with her current guy, then she wouldn't be with him. Just wait until/if they break up to make a move, if they never do, well you'll get over it.

15. and this sort of thing is a great test of that imo....if the guy/girl is happy where there are, they will not go....

this is definitely a controversial topic thats for sure tho...

16. Then once they're married she becomes off limits, not that complicated of a concept.

Question, would you be pissed if someone who made your girl happier than you could stole her away from you? If so, you never loved her in the first place. :smoke:

Man, I really needed to realize that, I feel a helluva lot better now

17. Of course not, but who is to say OP could make her happier than she is now?

She should be off-limits while she's dating anyway, if she's messing with other dudes while already seeing someone, then she is what I call a whore.

18. messing with others while shes with a guy, whore no question...but a fine woman if she grabs her sack, coms to me and says before leaving me "emrah, i wish this relationship to end"....cruel maybe, but def not a whore in this case....imo

19. If the OP can't make her happy then her bf has nothing to worry about.

Doesn't sound to me like she's messing with other dudes, the OP was just one of her would be lover's that got stuck in the friend zone because for whatever reason she didn't consider him dating material. (Sorry for the harshness bro, we've all been there).

Just do it OP, you only live once. Trust me when you walk up to her front door your heart will be racing, it's a great feeling. Who cares what happens after that :smoke:

20. Ohhhhhh, he gone went there! Makes sense to me, in a perfect world :smoke: