Valentines Day plans anyone?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cmusba, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Eat candy I buy for myself.

2. Probably go camping with my quad. Alone.
    Eh, it's all what you make of it.

3. i will buy my woman a bird, maybe a peacock or two.

4. actually, my plans have changed. my new longboard is coming in tomorrow, the jet hot potato, and i guess im just going to take it to my local hills and have a sweet ass slide jam!!!!......

alone because everybody else has plans that day and im a lonely mother fucker :confused_2:

5. my brother told me chickfila has a 25 dollar thing with a harp player or something... Idk lol

6. Haha ya buddy on the Ben and Jerry's man but I prefer half baked when I'm fully baked

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Idk yet .. guess ill have to post a thread explaining how mine turned out then ask you blades how did yourz turn out ... so i'll holla!!!

8. That shit looks amazing. It's officially replacing Chunky Monkey.

9. You could maybe make a picnic for her? and just spend quality, uninterrupted time with her. Money is artificial, show her you're love in a genuine way!:lol:

10. #50 star-glittering-ocean, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Trip to the moon, scuba diving in Thailand and to end the day/evening, ice ream eating in new Orleans and listen to some jazz..

no, I got no plans at all really..

But on valentine's day I would like to send tons of love to all the environmental activists out there in the world doing a great job in trying to save all all of our asses.

11. Probably gonna smoke all day and make myself a special meal with a bottle or two... or three of wine. Or vodka.. or Rum.. Or both.

12. Im taking this girl out for dinner and drinks and jacuzzi and blah blah.

Should be fun. :cool:

13. Would it be a good idea to ask a girl if she wants to start dating on valentines day, even if it's a little soon? I mean, i don't know how long would be the right amount of time cause everybody is different. But we met Friday night at my bands concert and we have been talking for hours everyday from then to now and I want to ask her to date me, and I don't know if it would be too soon for her. But it's valentines day so I don't know what to do. Any advice???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. You should ask! If you feel it's still to early just ask her to go on a date with you for Valentines day then go from there

15. Avoid any girls on that day tryna hustle a brotha for chocolates or a fancy dinner.

If I'm gonna buy that expensive ass chocolate Imma eat it all myself shiiiiiieetttt

16. Im going to take a bottle of Tylenol pm and see how many times I can rub one out until I pass out haha

Sent from my burner

17. if youre trying to go on a date on Friday, then i would say Wednesday would be the latest you want to try and ask her, gotta make sure you give em at least a day or so in advance

Sent from my burner

18. First I'm going to wake up and Fuck either handelina or palmela. Chill maybe with another Fuck or to until five. Pregame and watch hockey then chill maybe smoke a blunt and get another session in with one of the girls.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Catching up with friends in the arvo, finding a way on public transportation to my boyfriend's and wait for him to get back from work.
    Surprise him with sex if he's up for it, smoke a j or two and maybe dinner and a movie.
    And then come home and smoke another j or three and hopefully get laid again ;)

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

20. Smoke weed and jam on my bass because both of my roomies, have to work and then go spend time with their girlfriends.