valentine's day help

Discussion in 'General' started by squeeprez, Feb 6, 2009.

1. ok, hopefully some of the guys on here realize valentine's day is next week. thats one thing that sux when i toke, i remember shit from the deepest dpeths of my mind and they just annoy me so much until i fix the problem.
    my problem now is that, well, as I have stated, next saturday is valentines day and i don't have anything planned for me and my girl. main problem is that she doesn't like chocolate. she only likes vanilla. where the fuck can i find vanilla candy? and she doesn't like plain gold, she likes white gold. i joke that shes hard to shop for, and now i realize that I'm not joking....

2. Wow you must really hate valentines day with problems that big.

3. Give her weed. Thats the best gift of all.

4. your girlfriend would probably get pissed if you got her chocolate. that's the most generic shit to get somebody.

5. instead of gettin her things why dont u just take her out to eat? it will satisfy ur munchies... plus even if shes not a stoner, who doesnt like to eat?:D

6. bringing a picky bitch out to eat is like doing donuts in a parking lot covered in landmines.
    DONT FUCKING DO IT.

7. Sign her up for flying lessons

8. ^^ lol or skydiving.

9. A coupon book with things that your partner loves, it might sound sissy or cheesy to some of you guys but I loved it. The point of the coupons is to put in things that your partner really loves to do or have done for them, but things you grumble about doing. It shows them just how much you care if you're willing to go the extra mile. Also, the idea is that they exchange the coupons when they want not when you want.

Some Ideas follow, but it should really be tailored to your partner:
    Do the dishes for a week.
    Several back rub coupons
    Dinner and a movie of their choice
    Cook dinner
    Foot rubs
    Watch their favorite DVD
    Fix something in the house
    Free time to do whatever they want with or without you (particularly good for guys who like games lol)
    Serve them for an entire day, food, preparing bubble baths, lighting candles etc.
    An hour of snuggles
    Also the best one: A get out of jail free card for when they do something that really pisses you off...Never did redeem that one but it was funny.

10. LMAO. I just pictured that. That would be fucking hilarious.

When I try deciding on what kind of gift to get my girlfriend, it's either something I know she might obviously want, or I'll get her something that will be a gift to her as much as it would be to me. An example would be getting her some nice 'clothing' that you would like to see and can imagine her in. It will satisfy the both of you. :D

11. Last year my bf at the time took me to the Melting Pot (I dunno if you have any of those in your neck of the woods) but it was nice, the restaurant was all decked out for Valentine's Day and stuffs.

Orrrr....you can buy her a star! My sister's (now ex)boyfriend did that for her a few years back.

12. Ask her friends! They'll know her favorite restaurant, her ideal gift ect. If she's a smoker definitely smoke her up (before you go out and after) and finish the night with some sex-'n-cuddle.

13. Get her some jewelry.

Lick her vagina.

Call it a day.

14. this is actually a great idea for someone you dont know what to get for them, that and its kinda like those gifts at christmas where you get exactly what you wanted but didnt even hint at it, someone just put THAT much thought into what you would want...
    i used to do this for my mum on mothers day

15. I second this gift idea.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgXvR97Wk6g"]YouTube - JUSTIN AND ANDY - DICK IN THE BOX - UNCENSORED (and download this video)[/ame]

16. give her one of these

[​IMG]

i got one for my girl, got her some other shit too but even though this thing was only like 5 bucks it's the coolest gift imo lol

17. Talking to her friends and finding out something special she would like is a great idea. But jewelery is always good. The best thing though is when you think of something specific to her that she would want but can't get for herself.

18. The most romantic gift my BF could give me is a heart shaped box with all the chocolates removed, and a different strain of weed in each space instead!

Lol instead I think he is going to end up getting me lingerie and dinner. : /

What do guys like to get for V-Day?!